Peter King's Comments While Picking The Bucs To Win Sunday..

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Atlanta Falcons (1-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1)

Terrific comeback last week for Josh Freeman, his eighth comeback victory in the fourth quarter or overtime in 27 career starts. There's something about this kid that's impossible not to like. It won't surprise me at all if, in 10 years, we look at the careers of the two quarterbacks in this game and say Freeman's been a better pro than Matt Ryan. And believe me, that's not meant to be a knock on Ryan. It's how strongly I feel about Freeman.

Freeman does seem to have better physical gifts than Ryan does... his arm f uckin fires that ball like theres no tomorrow too.

Still though, I think Ryan has competent physical abilities, and based on his ability to manage the game on his own (on no huddles and whatnot), I feel like his knowledge of the game helps to make up for any potential physical shortcomings he may have.

It's hard to disagree with PK, he's usually on the money with his picks. I wonder who he has winning the SB this year. Wait!! he picked Atlanta, the guy obviously has no idea what he's talking about. :mellow:

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2011/08/30/buzzworthy-sis-peter-king-picks-falcons-to-win-super-bowl/?cxntfid=blogs_mark_bradley_blog

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Freeman does seem to have better physical gifts than Ryan does... his arm f uckin fires that ball like theres no tomorrow too.

Still though, I think Ryan has competent physical abilities, and based on his ability to manage the game on his own (on no huddles and whatnot), I feel like his knowledge of the game helps to make up for any potential physical shortcomings he may have.

Falcon fans always concede the physicality of Freeman over Ryan but that's obvious to even the most casual of fans. Freeman is a REAL Leader! He wants to be there and he wants to win as much as breathe! You get the feeling Ryan would rather be anywhere than where he is when he's on the field. I'll give you.....he seems to be very cool under pressure but that's about the only positive I have for him. He looks & acts terrified a good portion of the time.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It's hard to disagree with PK, he's usually on the money with his picks. I wonder who he has winning the SB this year. Wait!! he picked Atlanta, the guy obviously has no idea what he's talking about. :mellow:

http://blogs.ajc.com...rk_bradley_blog

What can you say.........The man had just gotten his medical marijuana the day he made his super bowl picks. But I'm sure you're one of the many from TATF dumb enough to believe he was right about the Falcons winning the Super Bowl! Besides, I don't give a rats *** who he picked! I posted this to show you Matt Ryan NutHuggers what others say about Stain when compared to the incomparable Josh Freeman!

What can you say.........The man had just gotten his medical marijuana the day he made his super bowl picks. But I'm sure you're one of the many from TATF dumb enough to believe he was right about the Falcons winning the Super Bowl! Besides, I don't give a rats *** who he picked! I posted this to show you Matt Ryan NutHuggers what others say about Stain when compared to the incomparable Josh Freeman!

I see so when he sheds a positive light on Tampa he's a beacon of reason. When he praises Atlanta, he's a stoned fool.

Gotcha! ;)

Falcon fans always concede the physicality of Freeman over Ryan but that's obvious to even the most casual of fans. Freeman is a REAL Leader! He wants to be there and he wants to win as much as breathe! You get the feeling Ryan would rather be anywhere than where he is when he's on the field. I'll give you.....he seems to be very cool under pressure but that's about the only positive I have for him. He looks & acts terrified a good portion of the time.

If you think Ryan's not a real leader then you have not seen any games other than the ones the Falcons play against the Bucs. Have you ever heard any dissent in the ranks of the Falcons with regard to who the offensive LEADER is? Sure, the offensive playmaker last year was Roddy, but Ryan always takes charge of his team. I could give a F UCK what ryans facial expressions are, he cant help it that he looks like a 13 year old boy. At least he doesnt look constipated half the time like Freeman does :D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I see so when he sheds a positive light on Tampa he's a beacon of reason. When he praises Atlanta, he's a stoned fool.

Gotcha! ;)

Like I said in an earlier thread. Give me your PayPal address and I'll send you some bread to go down to Wal-Mart and buy yourself a sense of Humor! Perhaps you'll may smile a bit more and quit whining constantly!

I swear, between your whining and burgundy's childish antics this place is crashing fast! Add all the new Homers like yourself that have trekked down here from TATF this place has turned into a cesspool rather quickly!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

If you think Ryan's not a real leader then you have not seen any games other than the ones the Falcons play against the Bucs. Have you ever heard any dissent in the ranks of the Falcons with regard to who the offensive LEADER is? Sure, the offensive playmaker last year was Roddy, but Ryan always takes charge of his team. I could give a F UCK what ryans facial expressions are, he cant help it that he looks like a 13 year old boy. At least he doesnt look constipated half the time like Freeman does :D

That's simply because he relieves himself on the field like a 5 year old boy!iPhotoLibrary.jpg

your gonna have a hard time convicing the falcons fans that the FAILURE at qb that is josh freeman is a REAL LEADER until he beats us.....or heck leads his team to the playoffs atleast....f

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

your gonna have a hard time convicing the falcons fans that the FAILURE at qb that is josh freeman is a REAL LEADER until he beats us.....or heck leads his team to the playoffs atleast....f

Get back to me when you learn how to form a complete sentence and don't trail off like you forgot what the **** you were saying! :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

If that is what it takes to win we're in...NFL locker rooms have do laundry on premises.. :D

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

The league has contacted the Falcons F.O. and informed them they either put a diaper on their incontinent quarterback or be fined! There are definite health concerns here!

Who wants feces being thrown all over the field of play? :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Ryan isn't a real leader?

Really?

Yeah its official you are fkking senile.

Is that what I said?????? NO!

I said Freeman is the REAL leader between those two.

I'm sorry you can't accept that Ryan is behind Freeman in what you look for in a great quarterback but that's not my fault!

You're the ones stuck with him, Not us!

By letting Freeman go out there, his rookie year, and be a gunslinger, just letting him sling it all over the place and make his rookie mistakes. Morris was developing Freeman to one day be an elite passer that can take over a game.

Most new HCs with rookie qbs, just try to mold them into game managers. They don't take the handcuffs off a rookie qb, for fear the qb's mistakes will be a poor reflection on the coaching staff. I think it hinders a qb from ever reaching his potential.

I'd hate to think how Peyton Manning would have turned out, if his HC tried turning him into a game manager his rookie year, and stifled him.

Edited by NEWton rivERA

Is that what I said?????? NO!

I said Freeman is the REAL leader between those two.

I'm sorry you can't accept that Ryan is behind Freeman in what you look for in a great quarterback but that's not my fault!

You're the ones stuck with him, Not us!

"Freeman is a REAL Leader"

"You get the feeling Ryan would rather be anywhere than where he is when he's on the field"

ummm yeah that is EXACTLY what you are saying and thats why your fkking senile.

Tell you what have Freeman beat a team with a winning record and then you can talk about " having what you look for in a great qb"

Freeman bombs against any good team he plays.

As Ryan generally excels.

Matter of fact Ryan has as many come back wins against teams with a winning record THIS as freeman does HIS WHOLE CAREER.

And you want to talk about leadership

By letting Freeman go out there, his rookie year, and be a gunslinger, just letting him sling it all over the place and make his rookie mistakes. Morris was developing Freeman to one day be an elite passer that can take over a game.

Most new HCs with rookie qbs, just try to mold them into game managers. They don't take the handcuffs off a rookie qb, for fear the qb's mistakes will be a poor reflection on the coaching staff. I think it hinders a qb from ever reaching his potential.

I'd hate to think how Peyton Manning would have turned out, if his HC tried turning him into a game manager his rookie year, and stifled him.

KID .... WATCH WHAT WE DO TO'EM TOMORROW EVENING.

REMEMBER THE REV. TOLD YOU SO. THEN CALL PETER

KING, AND TELL HIM THE REV. BEAT HIM AGAIN. :D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Please don't even go there with that ELITE stuff! The ONLY really ELITE quarterback in the league at the moment is Tom Brady and as good as I see Freeman possibly being in a few years and it isn't even close to what Brady's been doing.

Please don't even go there with that ELITE stuff! The ONLY really ELITE quarterback in the league at the moment is Tom Brady and as good as I see Freeman possibly being in a few years and it isn't even close to what Brady's been doing.

THE KID DON'T KNOW jb, ...... THE ONLY "ELITE" ONE AROUND HERE

IS ME. AND I'M JUST HUMBLE WITH IT. :D

I think that's Buccs homer perception. As a falcons fan, I give physical tools and leadership skills to Free.

Matt's goofy looking to begin with; if he looks scared, it's all part of his goofy face. And I get the feeling that when Mularkey is calling plays, he'd rather be calling any play other than that one. Don't get that mistaken for not wanting to be on the field. When he's running the no huddle, he looks fierce.

Brady is a freak. He's the elite of the elite.

In 5 years, Brees will have dropped off a bit, Brady will have dropped off, Peyton will probably be retired. Rodgers and Rivers will still be slinging it with conviction.. but some of the younger generation of qbs will move into the "elite" slots. So far, Freeman and Stafford (if he can stay healthy), are my clear cut favorites as "future elites". There will never be another Brady or Peyton though.

Edited by NEWton rivERA

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I think that's Buccs homer perception. As a falcons fan, I give physical tools and leadership skills to Free.

Matt's goofy looking to begin with; if he looks scared, it's all part of his goofy face. And I get the feeling that when Mularkey is calling plays, he'd rather be calling any play other than that one. Don't get that mistaken for not wanting to be on the field. When he's running the no huddle, he looks fierce.

Ya know, If we didn't have Freeman and still were dealing with the likes of Jeff Garthia I'm sure my perception oaf Ryan would be much different. What I find my self doing whenever I look at him as a quarterback I always compare him to Freeman. I Probably shouldn't because it's evident they're two entirely different quarterbacks. I just believe Freeman is the complete package. Leadership, Smart, Big, Physical, Strong Arm....