Usc Vs Arizona St. Thread

Sleepy27

The USC Trojans improved to 3-0 record with a pretty good win ovr Syracuse 38-17

This week They play against previously ranked Arizona St. Which got upset by Illionois last week. I honestly think out of what I saw from The Syracuse game that USC beats Arizona St. easy. I think the offense looks in sync. Matt Barkley and Robert Woods should have good games. FIGHT ON TROJANS!

I picked Arizona State to win, though not for any real concrete reason. Kinda just a gut feeling pick. Vegas disagrees, but I think ASU has a very good chance to win. USC could definitely win, but I don't think anything about this game will be easy for them. ASU is a little banged up, but they are a lot better team than Minnesota or Syracuse.

The USC Trojans improved to 3-0 record with a pretty good win ovr Syracuse 38-17

This week They play against previously ranked Arizona St. Which got upset by Illionois last week. I honestly think out of what I saw from The Syracuse game that USC beats Arizona St. easy. I think the offense looks in sync. Matt Barkley and Robert Woods should have good games. FIGHT ON TROJANS!

Is this gonna be Barkley's last season, you think?

Is this gonna be Barkley's last season, you think?

I don't think so. Cause his freshman year SC didn't do so well and they ended up in the slapyamomma.usagov.subway bowl against Boston College. And besides folks who watch SC football and Pac-12 people, not many people I think know about him. So I think he stays 1 more year get's SC in a good position nationally so he can make his nationwide debut in a meaningful bowl game and or National Title. But who knows.

I don't know... either way I think he's a top 5 pick... top 10 at worst. He's got everything you look for in a top QB selection. Luck is going 1st this year obviously, but I think Barkley would go ahead of Landry Jones in 2013.

Just depends what his situation is, if he decides to go back for his senior season and more national exposure before hitting the NFL. I thought Mark Sanchez would go back for his senior year for sure so I'm not even gonna try to predict what Barkley will do.

I don't know... either way I think he's a top 5 pick... top 10 at worst. He's got everything you look for in a top QB selection. Luck is going 1st this year obviously, but I think Barkley would go ahead of Landry Jones in 2013.

Just depends what his situation is, if he decides to go back for his senior season and more national exposure before hitting the NFL. I thought Mark Sanchez would go back for his senior year for sure so I'm not even gonna try to predict what Barkley will do.

Man that sucked when Sanchez jetted