Who Is The Biggest Whinner On This Board And The Winner Is!

Snapitalready

They didn't take it away. It didn't transfer with the board change. Besides, the 100 post rule only applies for posters that signed up after the day it was created.

I can totally understand why the rule is there. I personally support it. Although it's been killing me not to be able to create some topics/threads. Now when I have things I want to say I have to find an existing thread that is close enough to what I want to talk about. Ugh, and I got a long way to go before I can post a topic!

EDIT: Apparently not as far away as I thought! 12 more to go!

Edited by Saint55

I can totally understand why the rule is there. I personally support it. Although it's been killing me not to be able to create some topics/threads. Now when I have things I want to say I have to find an existing thread that is close enough to what I want to talk about. Ugh, and I got a long way to go before I can post a topic!

EDIT: Apparently not as far away as I thought! 12 more to go!

The 100 Post Rule is a very effective rule that keeps this board clean (generally). Most trolls come here and realize they cant spam the board with threads, so they get frustrated and just leave, which is good.

Guest James H.

The rule is 100 posts, but the logic doesn't reference the post count -- it references the member group.

When it was put into effect, a new member group called "New Members" was created, which is applied to all new sign-ups. Unfortunately, anyone who registered before that rule was put into effect is grandfathered in.

Nothing I can do about that; it's a part of the system. It'll iron itself out over time.

With that... this thread is stupid, so I'm closing it out.