L. Blount Interviewing Live About Game

Guest Big A

Blount is on SportsCenter right now doing a live phone interview saying how psyched he is to play this weekend and that the Bucs are definitely a PLAYOFF TEAM!

He's says tempers are going to be flaring because he felt Falcons took away a win from him last season and it's also going to be an intense game because it's a division opponent and a rivalry. Says he is going to pound the ball and beat the Falcons! Eventhough it is early in season, it is very important to win this game.

Yeah he was on Audibles too.

This was NFL 32 show.

He said everything you would expect. More than anything it answers some speculation floating around here as to whether he would play.

Blount is on SportsCenter right now doing a live phone interview saying how psyched he is to play this weekend and that the Bucs are definitely a PLAYOFF TEAM!

He's says tempers are going to be flaring because he felt Falcons took away a win from him last season and it's also going to be an intense game because it's a division opponent and a rivalry. Says he is going to pound the ball and beat the Falcons! Eventhough it is early in season, it is very important to win this game.

Very astute observation. Other than this type of stuff, what do really think he's going to say for the cameras/mics?

They could be playing the AFC All Pro team and he would say the same stuff.

He said that the Bucs feel the Falcons stole a few games away from them in very close games and is motivated by that as well as this is a very important rivalry division game.

He wouldn't have said that playing against the AFC all pro team

Very astute observation. Other than this type of stuff, what do really think he's going to say for the cameras/mics?

They could be playing the AFC All Pro team and he would say the same stuff.

He said that the Bucs feel the Falcons stole a few games away from them in very close games and is motivated by that as well as this is a very I portent rivalry division game.

Edited by Big A

Blount is on SportsCenter right now doing a live phone interview saying how psyched he is to play this weekend and that the Bucs are definitely a PLAYOFF TEAM! He's says tempers are going to be flaring because he felt Falcons took away a win from him last season and it's also going to be an intense game because it's a division opponent and a rivalry. Says he is going to pound the ball and beat the Falcons! Eventhough it is early in season, it is very important to win this game.

Maybe his temper will flare to the point where he punches one of our defenders in the face...

He said that the Bucs feel the Falcons stole a few games away from them in very close games and is motivated by that as well as this is a very I portent rivalry division game.

You seem pretty smart Big A. I think you and I both know that you know what I mean. Know what I mean?

I think we will connect on some deep shots this week. They will have to try and put 8 in the box to stop the run. They are averaging 156 yards on the ground on defense. So if we rip some early holes, Roddy and Julio should be able to take advantage of Ronde if they crowd the box. Talib is their best corner, but Cody Grimm is very average. Their offense starts slow so if we get them in a hole early, we could limit the impact of Blount late

I don't know about the Falcons steeling games from them Young Bucs but i do know that I 'm tired of my Dirty Birds continuing to give this young Buc team hope that they can beat my falcons when the falcons clearly have a better team.i know it's a division game but maybe someone needs to tell the saints that because the saints don't give them that Kind of hope when they play the Bucs.Now you might want to try and remind me what the Bucs did to the saints in the Saints house during the last game of the season but it was just that the last game of the season where the saints had already clinched a playoff spot.the saints just thought for a brief and I do mean brief moment that they still had a shot to win the division as though ATL would actually have lost to the 2 and 14 Panthers.Matty Ice needs to get the lead out and slang that ball around and we need to no-huddle their behinds and test out their oxygen levels or tanks whitch ever one comes first.

I don't know about the Falcons steeling games from them Young Bucs but i do know that I 'm tired of my Dirty Birds continuing to give this young Buc team hope that they can beat my falcons when the falcons clearly have a better team.i know it's a division game but maybe someone needs to tell the saints that because the saints don't give them that Kind of hope when they play the Bucs.Now you might want to try and remind me what the Bucs did to the saints in the Saints house during the last game of the season but it was just that the last game of the season where the saints had already clinched a playoff spot.the saints just thought for a brief and I do mean brief moment that they still had a shot to win the division as though ATL would actually have lost to the 2 and 14 Panthers.Matty Ice needs to get the lead out and slang that ball around and we need to no-huddle their behinds and test out their oxygen levels or tanks whitch ever one comes first.

You overrate your team. The teams are pretty close in talent. It should and most likely will be a close game.

You overrate your team. The teams are pretty close in talent. It should and most likely will be a close game.

The teams are no where close in talent. How many Hall of Famers and how many Pro Bowlers does your team have? None, period. Ronde kept playing to try to get himself high enough on some lists to make the Hall, and might just make it based on how long he freaking played, but you have no 'elite' talent elsewhere. Your QB is vastly overrated, and your Bruising running back is going to get broken on Sunday. Bucs play tough at home no doubt, but Falcons should win this one.

Btw, Grimes says thanks in advance for the easy interceptions.

The teams are no where close in talent. How many Hall of Famers and how many Pro Bowlers does your team have? None, period. Ronde kept playing to try to get himself high enough on some lists to make the Hall, and might just make it based on how long he freaking played, but you have no 'elite' talent elsewhere. Your QB is vastly overrated, and your Bruising running back is going to get broken on Sunday. Bucs play tough at home no doubt, but Falcons should win this one.

Btw, Grimes says thanks in advance for the easy interceptions.

Classic homer rhetoric.