I Hope Hayden's Hamstring Gets Better Soon...

Falcon Fanatic

hope he gets well soon so this battle can finish up on who will win the NB spot, we cnt afford to have this linger on into the season... going to be very interesting to see how decoud plays with his back to the wall.... this defense WILL get better or the staff will find someone who can get it done...

Horrid fanbase. . . . If Julio Jones drops 8 catches this season but has 80 receptions, you'll crucify him, too/

Yeah, you're right. Owens was great all season and just had a bad game. ...wait. That's not true at all. Had Roddy White not gone off against Cincy last year, he would have cost us that game as well.

Yeah, you're right. Owens was great all season and just had a bad game. ...wait. That's not true at all. Had Roddy White not gone off against Cincy last year, he would have cost us that game as well.

How many good games has Owens had in comparisons to being bootleg?

This coming from a guy (me) who wanted Owens to someday start over Grimes. STUPID!!!

I believe that Hayden is fine as i noticed one thing about Smitty is that when you are a vet in this game with years of experience as Hayden has that smitty would rather allow you to rest for the possibility of having his veteran players on the field on game day instead of practicing them when they may need those extra days of practice to rest minor injury and get treatment.other coaches around the league do that with their veteran players too.even if he needs more time I believe the falcons will be okay with him being out 1 or 2 of the next 2 games seeming as though we play the Bucs and Seattle.I'm sure the falcons if they have to would rather sit him out and have Hayden ready for Greenbay on Sunday night in bout 2 weeks after this Bucs game when they come to the Dome.he seems to be experiencing a day to day situation and in those cases usually it is when the player is comfortable playing with that injury is when he will return. the coaches want him to make sure he can go.He didn't need an MRI so he just needs to rest it and he may be out there Sunday.

Am I the only person who hates fans of another team coming on the board commenting about anything the Falcons are doing or not doing?

Wow, how'd that come up in this thread? Looks like I'm the only non-Falcon fan that posted on this thread, and my post had nothing to do with anything football.

But to answer you...yes, you're the only one. And I bet you'd hate it even more if you knew that I never talk about my team or analyze them to the depth I do the Falcons ;) , nor do I belong to any Saints message boards.

PS: I was really hoping the Saints would try to sign Hayden.