Falcons Fans Let's Say A Prayer For Both Families Involved.

sharky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. For those that want to play the race card, remember he was convicted and sentenced to death by a jury of 7 blacks and 5 whites.

2. He had more appeals than any other convicted murderer facing a death sentence, and couldn't convince any of the judges involved that he was innocent.

3. He stood over an innocent man, ...an off duty Police Officer, a man who'd gone to the aid of a homeless man TD and another guy were beating in the bus station parking lot, a man who was begging for his life as the father of two young children... and shot him in the head, through his mouth.

4. I spoke with an Officer who was there the night Troy was brought in... He pointed out two things... that he was cocky, and that he said "I'd do it all over again."

5. I pray that Davis made his peace with his maker before his meeting with Him was arranged by the Georgia Department of Corrections.

have some respect.... :angry:

Respect? Respect for who? A scumbag murderer who the world is better off without? How about respect for the cop murdered by this filthy lowlife crapbag murderer? How about sympathy for the family of a man doing his job to protect and safeguard lawful citizens? A police officer murdered by a common worthless criminal?

I'd pee on Troy Davis' grave and the flowers his family leaves there--- but he's not worth the trip.

Respect? Respect for who? A scumbag murderer who the world is better off without? How about respect for the cop murdered by this filthy lowlife crapbag murderer? How about sympathy for the family of a man doing his job to protect and safeguard lawful citizens? A police officer murdered by a common worthless criminal?

I'd pee on Troy Davis' grave and the flowers his family leaves there--- but he's not worth the trip.

im not even going to get into it with you... if u think he murdered that man then thats you go ahead and believe it...