-Ryan sets a career high for TDs with 4

-Turner had another 100 yard rushing game with 5.4 ypc

-TonyG went off with 7 receptions, 83 yards and 2 TDs

-Lofton had 10 tackles

-Spoon had 9 tackles

-We converted 46% of our 3rd down attempts

-We were 5/5 in the red zone

THE BAD

-Bosher average kick off to (-3), Henry average kick off to (-8)

-Defense gives up 8 explosive plays

-Offense with only 2 explosive plays

-11 yard reception by Jackson on Hayden

-Ryan overthrows Jullio deep right

-Kelly misses run block that results in a TFL

-Reynolds gets Ryan smashed by Jenkins for sack

-No call on helmet to helmet hit by Jenkins

-Jerry leaves field with 10 defenders out there

-20 yard pass to Maclin

-fake toss play for 12 yards and a FD

-Gashed by another screen pass

-Abe offside on Jackson TD drop

-Vick TD to Maclin on blown coverage

-5 yard penalty for 12 men in the huddle

-Avant with a 29 yard explosive play on Sanders

-Baker and Blalock give up a sack

-Abe misses near pick on zone blitz

-Face mask penalty on Spoon

-Vick scramble for FD

-Explosive play to Steve Smith

-Ray Edwards offsides

-Baker gives up hit to Cole

-Ryan throws pick to Aso forcing ball to TonyG. Cole with pressure

-Cole unblocked TFL

-Clabo gives up sack to Babin

-30 yard kick return by Davis

-23 yard explosive run by McCoy

-Quick screen to Maclin for 36 yard TD

-Pick by Samuel on bad route by Julio

-McCoy with a TD on a draw

-Baker gives up another hit

-Dunta picks up penalty and fine for another helmet to helmet hit

-Weems let's a punt roll to the one. Field the dam ball!

-Baker pushed into Ryan in the end zone

-Moore and DeCoud botch a pick

-Abe roughed Kafka. First and goal

-McCoy with another TD run

-Cole beats Baker for another TFL

-Hayden leaves with an injury

-Babin beats Clabo for hit, split and left knee injury on Ryan

-Cole beats Palmer for fourth TFL

-Hawley with a holding penalty

-McCoy with 19 yard run on Lofton and Spoon

-Peters gets injured again

-Hawley gets another holding penalty

-9 yard catch by Maclin on Owens

-49 yard bomb to Maclin on Dunta

THE UGLY

-Bosher with a freakin 18 yard punt from our end zone

-Defense gave up 21 third quarter points. Jeez

-Coaches failed to run out clock and punted to Jackson. WTF?

good job as always, would disagree slightly with part of the ugly- the D gave up 3 TDs, but one of those was off a Ryan pick and another off a shank from Bosher- eagles started basically in the red zone twice in that quarter. I'd say the team gave up 21 3rd quarter points.

Excellent point...

good job as always, would disagree slightly with part of the ugly- the D gave up 3 TDs, but one of those was off a Ryan pick and another off a shank from Bosher- eagles started basically in the red zone twice in that quarter.

I'd say the team gave up 21 3rd quarter points.

Fair enough. But good defenses force FGs in those situations. We went from 21-10 to 31-21 in that span. Thank the football gods Ryan dusted himself off and led us back for the win with a bum knee.

I'd say the team gave up 21 pts...the 3rd quarter defense really wasn't all that bad

Say what you want. I say on five drives by PHI in the third quarter the defense gave up 166 yards and 21 points on 3 TDs. They forced one punt and got one gift pick. They also committed two key penalties in the quarter. That ain't good defense bro.

good job as always, would disagree slightly with part of the ugly- the D gave up 3 TDs, but one of those was off a Ryan pick and another off a shank from Bosher- eagles started basically in the red zone twice in that quarter.

I'd say the team gave up 21 3rd quarter points.

You could credit one of those TD's to the refs. 2nd and 5 at our 5 yard line, and Philly fumbles all the way back to the 16. The Eagles were going to face a 3rd and 16. Instead, they called Abe for roughing the passer and gave them 1st and goal from the 2. That was a TD gift from the refs.

I know, I know. Everyone hates blaming the refs. I also know sometimes calls go in our favor and sometimes they don't. But to me, this was such a ridiculous call that had huge implications to their situation. 3rd and goal from the 16 with a backup QB in and them already having a lead, they'd likely play for the FG and not risk a turnover swinging the momentum back to us. 1st and goal from the 2 was a giftwrapped TD.

It's a little strange how the week before Eagles game, everyone was saying how mediocre the Eagles team is regardless of individual talent and making fun of how the lowly Rams almost beat them.

Then after just scraping out a win in a home game that could have very easily been lost, suddenly everyone is proclaiming how great this team is be ause they beat the super elite Dream team that is one of the best teams in league.

So which is it , are the Eagles a mediocre team playing very mediocre right now, or are they the super elite team that sits at top of league?

We will know for sure soon what this team looks like against a good team as GB is just around the corner and we haven't seen anything yet to suggest a different outcome.

It's a little strange how the week before Eagles game, everyone was saying how mediocre the Eagles team is regardless of individual talent and making fun of how the lowly Rams almost beat them.

Then after just scraping out a win in a home game that could have very easily been lost, suddenly everyone is proclaiming how great this team is be ause they beat the super elite Dream team that is one of the best teams in league.

So which is it , are the Eagles a mediocre team playing very mediocre right now, or are they the super elite team that sits at top of league?

We will know for sure soon what this team looks like against a good team as GB is just around the corner and we haven't seen anything yet to suggest a different outcome.

You are either a little bit slow on the uptake or maybe just not real aware of your surroundings.

Regardless of the "talent" on that team - they wanted that win bad for their QB. There was a lot more to it - and they brought their very best. They wanted Vick's big stage moment to be glorious.

If you can't understand what they brought to that game - then maybe you should watch a different sport. There is a lot more to football than X's and O's. This is not Madden.

This game was big for both sides. Just like when Favre and the Vikings took it back to Green Bay or Montana and the Chiefs took it to SF. In both of those cases - the Vet won - in this case - the young fella won.

Either way - this was not your average football game emotionally or physically.

You are either a little bit slow on the uptake or maybe just not real aware of your surroundings.

Regardless of the "talent" on that team - they wanted that win bad for their QB. There was a lot more to it - and they brought their very best. They wanted Vick's big stage moment to be glorious.

If you can't understand what they brought to that game - then maybe you should watch a different sport. There is a lot more to football than X's and O's. This is not Madden.

Let me break it down for you granny as I know the elderly are slow on uptake. Nothing in the above statement is expressing ANY opinion from me personally, in a very simple term so you can understand, i basically said:

Statement A was made by many fans here PRIOR to game, but then Statement B was made by many fans here AFTER the game. Then I went on to ask which is the consensus, Statement A or Statement B.

Nothing above has anything to do with my personal thoughts and was presented as such. Maybe instead of posting here, you should brush up on your reading comprehension!? Maybe it's best to stick to the Palin picture, a little lame but better than embarrassing yourself again!

Edited by Big A

Let me break it down for you granny as I know the elderly are slow on uptake. Nothing in the above statement is expressing ANY opinion from me personally, in a very simple term so you can understand, i basically said:

Statement A was made by many fans here PRIOR to game, but then Statement B was made by many fans here AFTER the game. Then I went on to ask which is the consensus, Statement A or Statement B.

Nothing above has anything to do with my personal thoughts and was presented as such. Maybe instead of posting here, you should brush up on your reading comprehension!? Maybe it's best to stick to the Palin picture, a little lame but better than embarrassing yourself again!

I'll answer your question for you Aint. The Eaglets have a very good team. They are extremely explosive on offense and special teams and their DLine would rag doll Drew Brees on any given Sunday while their secondary racks up 2 or 3 picks on him. Any questions about that son? Now take your as back to the Bayou boards and quit trolling over here like the rest of the Aint trolls that fear us enough to lurk around here.

Let me guess. You are a rude 'aints troll who only wants to dis' Falcons' fans. Am I right?

I understand your misunderstanding, because most immature young kids can only grasp a little at a time.

So - many fans may have said mediocre - I actually saw extremely little of that. Most fans recognized the fact that the Eagles have an extremely talented team and great coaching and that this would be a fight either way.

In fact, as I recall, the bulk of our own fans didn't really feel we would win this - so listen up, you rude, obnoxious little boy. First, when speaking to your elders, you should show more respect. Considering your lack of maturity though, I certainly understand it. Perhaps your parents would do well to teach you manners, but I guess it's hard to do that while spitting tobacco and grabbing catfish out of a tree trunk under the swamp.

Perhaps you should be more observant on all the facts instead of your selective, biased, totally fear-filled tunnel vision will allow.

Now, shoo little boy, shoo - we have adult discussions going on in here.

I understand your misunderstanding, because most immature young kids can only grasp a little at a time.

So - many fans may have said mediocre - I actually saw extremely little of that. Most fans recognized the fact that the Eagles have an extremely talented team and great coaching and that this would be a fight either way.

In fact, as I recall, the bulk of our own fans didn't really feel we would win this - so listen up, you rude, obnoxious little boy. First, when speaking to your elders, you should show more respect. Considering your lack of maturity though, I certainly understand it. Perhaps your parents would do well to teach you manners, but I guess it's hard to do that while spitting tobacco and grabbing catfish out of a tree trunk under the swamp.

Perhaps you should be more observant on all the facts instead of your selective, biased, totally fear-filled tunnel vision will allow.

Awesome!!! :lol:

A couple of additions

THE GOOD

- Turner looks to be in as good or better shape as he did in 2008 - and so does Gonzo

- Beat the demon of Daddy Reid and protected our house

THE BAD

- Biased commentating which ignored flagrant fouls by the Eagles and crossed the line on the Dunta foul.

THE UGLY

- One of the worst officiated games I've seen in a long time - on both sides. Very poor job.

- Pathetic fake injury by Eagles TE Celek to buy time for Vick after he was hit hard during a play

- Poor sportsmanship displayed by Eagles defender Jason Babin - slamming his legs down on an already downed Ryan

Epic, needs to be framed.

*PWNED*

We really should have ran Turner 3 times at the end of the game. Both hands on the ball just to run a few seconds off every time. Then when we punted, Bosher could had possibly ran around and ran out the clock/took a safety. It would have eliminated the punt to Jackson, and the Hail Mary. Turner running the ball may not had ran enough time, but we should had tried, he also possibly could had picked up a first. Bad time management if you ask me.

According to Mike Smith the kneel down in the end was a strategic error. He mismanaged the time. Bosher was told to punt the ball out of bounds at the end of the game but he kicked it straight down the middle of the field. Probably because the last time he tried to angle the kick from end zone he shanked the ball.