Roddy And Our Offense

Falcon Man™

Roddy throws a diva fit in how many games? I give him two more of sub 100 yards and he will be talking trade. And god forbid Seal catches a TD in that span.

Where's the 'fit' he is alleged of throwing? In the piece all he said was he doesn't care about his stats, as long as the Falcons are winning. Which is the answer I as a Falcons fan want to hear.

Further more, how can a fan of the Dallas Cowboys talk about another teams 'Diva" receiver like they have never had one on their roster. Irvin, TO, Bryant, etc.

Or is this just another tired PP troll post?

Edited by dirtydealin5858

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

they look more like those creatures from the movie predator

Personally I love dreads! They just look goofy on those two.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Roddy throws a diva fit in how many games? I give him two more of sub 100 yards and he will be talking trade. And god forbid Seal catches a TD in that span.

You KNOW he will! These guys just don't want to face the truth! Ya think they talked to White before they gave up the ranch for Julio?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Where's the 'fit' he is alleged of throwing? In the piece all he said was he doesn't care about his stats, as long as the Falcons are winning. Which is the answer I as a Falcons fan want to hear.

Further more, how can a fan of the Dallas Cowboys talk about another teams 'Diva" receiver like they have never had one on their roster. Irvin, TO, Bryant, etc.

Troll Post? :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Yes JB, troll post. When a rival fan posts that your star player will be demanding a trade in 2 games, just to get others upset, that is the definition of trolling. If he has some proof, like he claimed last season regarding Roddy's crime syndicate, I would love for him to post it.

He didn't start this thread dude! Please don't start your whining because we're not kissing the *** of yet another one of your beloved players! :rolleyes:

He didn't start this thread dude! Please don't start your whining because we're not kissing the *** of yet another one of your beloved players! :rolleyes:

WTF is your problem?!? It's plainly obvious why PP posts the lame crap he does, it's to get a reaction.

Do you honestly believe Roddy will demand a trade in 2 weeks? Do you honestly believe Roddy was the King-Pin of a national crime syndicate? Do you honestly believe Mike Smith is 93 years old? Do you honestly believe we are trading to get Mike Vick back in Atlanta? Do you honestly believe when PP says 'word on the street is' he really has a source on the street?

Do you honestly believe PP posts that crap for anything other than his and your amusement? The answer to all the questions is no and I'll call him on it every fricken time. You could take your own advice and quit reading my posts if it's that difficult for you to accept some Falcons fans are tired of his shtick.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

If Julio starts earning those draft picks, and Roddy wants to go, I say trade em

if Julio looks like garbage, and Roddy wants to go, I say trade em

Roddy doesn't come off to me like the type who'll pitch ***** fits for catches.. I think he loves attention, but wants to win even more. Hopefully he knows just being on the field can help as much as being a 100 yard receiver..

Either way, I've got a weird feeling that if Julio looks good by the end of the year, they'll put Roddy on the hook to see what he's worth on the market. They've got to make up some draft picks, and Roddy's on the wrong side of his prime.

If Julio starts earning those draft picks, and Roddy wants to go, I say trade em

if Julio looks like garbage, and Roddy wants to go, I say trade em

Roddy doesn't come off to me like the type who'll pitch ***** fits for catches.. I think he loves attention, but wants to win even more. Hopefully he knows just being on the field can help as much as being a 100 yard receiver..

Either way, I've got a weird feeling that if Julio looks good by the end of the year, they'll put Roddy on the hook to see what he's worth on the market. They've got to make up some draft picks, and Roddy's on the wrong side of his prime.

WR's HAVE EGO's ..... BIG EGO's. THEY MAY NOT SAY NOTHING, BUT

YOU CAN BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR THEIR THINKING IT. LET THE

NEW GUY START GETTING MORE THROWS, LET THE PRESS START

TO PUT HIS NAME OUT THERE ..... AND SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAVE

TO GIVE. STAY TUNED, AND WATCH THE PLOT .... THICKEN! :D

You're right. The Cowboys are the only team with Divas. My bad, what was I thinking?

WTF is your problem?!? It's plainly obvious why PP posts the lame crap he does, it's to get a reaction.

Do you honestly believe Roddy will demand a trade in 2 weeks? Do you honestly believe Roddy was the King-Pin of a national crime syndicate? Do you honestly believe Mike Smith is 93 years old? Do you honestly believe we are trading to get Mike Vick back in Atlanta? Do you honestly believe when PP says 'word on the street is' he really has a source on the street?

Do you honestly believe PP posts that crap for anything other than his and your amusement? The answer to all the questions is no and I'll call him on it every fricken time. You could take your own advice and quit reading my posts if it's that difficult for you to accept some Falcons fans are tired of his shtick.

ohsnap.gif

I like how you apparently memorize everything I post. That is awesome. Its like my own little fan club.

Would you like a piece of " game used" memorabilia? I may have an old mouse laying around I can sign for you, kid.** scruffles DD's hair*** Now get outside and play some, ya little scamp.

I would plus 1 you if I could. But I certainly aint gonna " like " you.