I See A Lot Of Complaints About The Oline But None About The Great Td

swift

Just wonder whats up...this great talent scout TD is the one that drafted SAM BAKER ..he is also the one that had 4 drafts to retool the oline..We get Hawley and Mike Johnson . The complaints of the oline should fall on the so called great GM that everyone on this board makes him out to be . Is it the coaching or is it the talent . Why hasnt TD addressed this oline issue I ask..Was Harvey Dahl the answer that gelled this offensive line together. Rams got him on a bargain ..Mcclue ? how long can we count on him sooner or later TD will have to find his replacement

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan was limited in practice today and has a hurt knee. After watching the game with Eagles, the Bucs are going to smell the blood in the water. It's open season on Ryan this year, and regardless if he makes it through game, he makes bad throws under pressure. Bucs are going to run "kill the QB" this weekend

Edited by Big A

Ryan was limited in practice today and has a hurt knee. After watching the game with Eagles, the Bucs are going to smell the blood in the water. It's open season on Ryan this year, and regardless if he makes it through game, he makes bad throws under pressure. Bucs are going to run "kill the QB" this weekend

I hope the Bucs blitz all day, Bucs don't have the secondary that the Eagles have.

Baker sucks, TD missed on that pick, but he was the best available and we needed one. Live and learn.

Last year when blitzed, Ryan had a 63 % completion percentage, a higher QB rating than he did overall and threw 13 TDs to 4 INTs. That's hardly making bad throws under pressure.

Ryan is 5-1 against Tampa.

Just wonder whats up...this great talent scout TD is the one that drafted SAM BAKER ..he is also the one that had 4 drafts to retool the oline..We get Hawley and Mike Johnson . The complaints of the oline should fall on the so called great GM that everyone on this board makes him out to be . Is it the coaching or is it the talent . Why hasnt TD addressed this oline issue I ask..Was Harvey Dahl the answer that gelled this offensive line together. Rams got him on a bargain ..Mcclue ? how long can we count on him sooner or later TD will have to find his replacement

So again, why are you here? You hate TD, Ryan and have nothing positive to say about this team. Haven't seen a positive post from any of your many incarnations here- every single post is tearing down the falcons.

If they make that miserable, why be here? Why not find a team you actually enjoy following?

So again, why are you here? You hate TD, Ryan and have nothing positive to say about this team. Haven't seen a positive post from any of your many incarnations here- every single post is tearing down the falcons.

If they make that miserable, why be here? Why not find a team you actually enjoy following?</p>

so you think the offensive line has played well and no one should be held accountable ? thats what your saying

<<< Thank you! I think it is about time we ask Mr.Blank to get someone besides TD that knows TALENT that can draft and sign good players..

Like it or not--- troll or not--- the OP has a point. Its not like Baker has been any great shakes up to this point, and this is an unforeseen and drastic dropoff. He's been barely adequate all along. And no one to replace him, even after the debacle Sunday night?

And I don't give three monkey craps about regular season wins UNLESS they culminate in playoff WINS. Not appearances--- WINS.

back to back winning seasons and 0 playoffs wins in 3 years ...where is the talent on oline.

The back to back winning seasons could be more about the coaching and the guidance then the talent TD has brought in</p>

IF you don't win during the season you don't make the playoffs............funny how the first back to back to back winning seasons for this team came from TD and this coaching staff......you got to come up with something better

I believe we would have picked Oher if he was there when we took Jerry. Also if you think about it, who could we have got that would have been an upgrade. I love what we have done the past 3 years. We have been trying to build a great team and it does take time.

My gripe with TD is how did he let 3 Starting O Linemen all hit free-agency at the same time? I never liked Dahl much but losing him has really hurt our line.

Sam Baker was a brain fart move by TD. He grabbed Baker because a lot of teams were grabbing all the LTs in that draft. Dimitroff made a panic move at that moment.

I believe we would have picked Oher if he was there when we took Jerry. Also if you think about it, who could we have got that would have been an upgrade. I love what we have done the past 3 years. We have been trying to build a great team and it does take time.

Oher is not a LT tho... I thought he would be but he struggled very badly at that position... They moved him back RT because of it (has had penalty call problems this year)

While the offensive line struggled and Baker was man handled for three quarters, that was the Eagles they were playing. They did exceptionally well (including Baker) in quarter 4.

Baker did get better in the 4th quarter but you just cant let your QB get beat up like that.... I get the guy was playing some of the best pass rushing DE's....

Baker did get better in the 4th quarter but you just cant let your QB get beat up like that.... I get the guy was playing some of the best pass rushing DE's....

There is no question he needs to do better.

But by in large part he has done better against good ends.

He has played 2 terrible games but by in large part he has been pretty decent for us.

Not all pro but certainly miles better then what he has shown for most of this year.

While the offensive line struggled and Baker was man handled for three quarters, that was the Eagles they were playing. They did exceptionally well (including Baker) in quarter 4.

That is the thing that does give me some hope.

in the 4th when we needed to tighten up everyone on offense did so.

Ryan was masterful, Turner ran as hard as he should, the receivers did a great job of getting open and making some nice catches. and the oline did a good job of protecting and opening up holes.

If we can continue that level of intensity and execution on the o-line moving forward we will be in great shape.

Hard to tell if Baker got better or Cole was simply gassed from running by, through, and over him so much the first three quarters! :(

Maybe that was Baker's strategy all along...let him beat the crap out of me and wear himself out! :lol:

I heard you call in to John Michael's show on 790 the other night, they made fun of you for like the next hour with your idiotic "honor" bs over Hayden's INT, saying how he should have given the ball to the ref.

I get it when people make fools if themselves on the internet, I can imagine that a lot of the unwanted on these boards are probably decent people with different allegiances, but to call in to a radio show and say something that stupid is beyond me. A radio troll? Seriously? You need a life.

I bet your parents hated Xmas morning, because nothing they ever got you was ever good enough. You are worse than most of the trust fund kids I went to school with. What a miserable, pathetic lonely life you must have. Channel that negative energy and find a hobby, like huffing gas, or dodging cars on I-75.

I heard you call in to John Michael's show on 790 the other night, they made fun of you for like the next hour with your idiotic "honor" bs over Hayden's INT, saying how he should have given the ball to the ref.

I get it when people make fools if themselves on the internet, I can imagine, that a lot of the unwanted on these boards are probably decent people with different allegiances, but to call in to a radio show and say something that stupid is beyond me. A radio troll? Seriously? You need a life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

Be nice to "Big A," paulitik. According to his profile he is only 6 years old...I assume the "6" references his age? ;)