How Serious Is Haydens Injury?

deathonwings369

I have to say the defense looked alot better with him in it. Sanders did some things but .... I couldnt tell the difference between him and Decoud so not sure if that was an upgrade or backup, but its only 2 games. So i hope the injury isn't anything to serious cause i thought that Hayden looked real good for only being on this team for 2 weeks.

I have to say the defense looked alot better with him in it. Sanders did some things but .... I couldnt tell the difference between him and Decoud so not sure if that was an upgrade or backup, but its only 2 games. So i hope the injury isn't anything to serious cause i thought that Hayden looked real good for only being on this team for 2 weeks.

Anything is better than Deccoud

It is a serious upgrade. He played a pivotal part in the Hayden pick; he was the free rusher that came in off his blitz. He very easily could not have broken down and went to a point and got okie doked, but instead he broke down did not allow Vick to spin out, forced him to slide up in the pocket where sean was who in return caused a bad pass that was intercepted. The kid has amazing football IQ and knows the players that he is playing.

Another play where shady sprung out in the open he realized that the sideline is the 12th man and did not bite on the juke and made the tackle. I for one am extremely happy with this pick up and can not wait for him to get fully acclimated in the system to show his true value.

It is a serious upgrade. He played a pivotal part in the Hayden pick; he was the free rusher that came in off his blitz. He very easily could not have broken down and went to a point and got okie doked, but instead he broke down did not allow Vick to spin out, forced him to slide up in the pocket where sean was who in return caused a bad pass that was intercepted. The kid has amazing football IQ and knows the players that he is playing.

Another play where shady sprung out in the open he realized that the sideline is the 12th man and did not bite on the juke and made the tackle. I for one am extremely happy with this pick up and can not wait for him to get fully acclimated in the system to show his true value.

OMG you guys our Defense was an 8/10 with those guys in, with those guys out were more toward a six.......considering our secondary is half the problem and they are half the secondary