Being Completely Honest After Reviewing The Game We Would Have Lost If...

Finally

...we hadn't score more points than them.

I know this is Wednesday and we should be at the place where we are looking ahead not behind but I couldn't resist. I am just so happy.

No matter what the other circumstances if 31 points is not enough to win a game the blame has to be on defense. It is their job to get stops and protect the lead.

my uncle pointed something out to me that I didn't notice, but after he said it it made sense. he said that Kafka was able to be as effective as he was because the Falcons were prepared to play against a left handed QB. so it took them a while to adjust to playing against a right handed QB. Falcons have a tendency to make every QB we face look like Joe Montana so I don't necessarily agree, but it makes sense

I believe that that will change soon the way that our secondary has been playing over the last 4 years since matt has been there.I stand by the fact that I believe that that secondary has lacked leadership and direction and it won't be long before Sanders steps up to the plate because as good as Grimes is he lacks that quality Decoud also.I believe that Robinson was brought in to help in regard to that but he hasn't and Willy Mo has that potential to do so but I believe that he may be feeling that he hasn't proved himself on the field enough for anyone to listen to him.That leaves Sanders who i believe will rub off on this secondary because of his time with two of the greatest minds in the game in the Patriots camp that being billicheck and brady.Sanders can bring the way the studied film on teams and how they attacked them to the table.leadership is what i feel this secondary lacks but only time will tell.

Don't know if any of you have considered this but Vick or no Vick we scored 35 points on arguably the best secondary in the NFL all while our Oline was crumbling and with an offense that's been sputtering and trying to get some chemistry.and while turning the ball over.

How good will this team be if the OLine + Offense come together????

Don't know if any of you have considered this but Vick or no Vick we scored 35 points on arguably the best secondary in the NFL all while our Oline was crumbling and with an offense that's been sputtering and trying to get some chemistry.and while turning the ball over.

Over thinking this stuff sucks...so good on you!

We will be just fine! ;)

No you didn't. You didn't throw one TD on the corners. The Eagles have the best CBs in the league. Not the best safeties

No you didn't. You didn't throw one TD on the corners. The Eagles have the best CBs in the league. Not the best safeties

Welcome ot the boards! Glad to have you. Your input is very valuable and sought after around here.

shoot I new my equation was missing something. I shouldn't have considered Philly a good defense......Seriously dude, Philly's perpetually solid on D and they now have arguably the best CBs in football if you don't think putting up 35 against them is significant when we are sputtering and studdering then I just don't know what it would take to impress you .

shoot I new my equation was missing something. I shouldn't have considered Philly a good defense......Seriously dude, Philly's perpetually solid on D and they now have arguably the best CBs in football if you don't think putting up 35 against them is significant when we are sputtering and studdering then I just don't know what it would take to impress you .

They have the worst LBs in the league. Its a completely inexperienced group. The wide 9 requires decent linebackers to cover the gaps. Something Philly doesn't have. It made zero sense why they didn't go after Tulloch. He came cheap and would have been Perfect at the MLB. He played in the wide 9 at Tennessee and had well over a 100 tackles last season. The safeties aren't any better. They need Allen back and will be improved when that happens. . Also, the whole Eagles defense is learning a new scheme in the wide 9 and a new DC. It will take some games to gel. The linebackers will improve, though I don't know by how much. They moved Chaney back to the middle this week where hes a lot better . The CBs did their job, they shut down both your WRs. The eagles defense will be solid later in the season..

...we hadn't score more points than them.

I know this is Wednesday and we should be at the place where we are looking ahead not behind but I couldn't resist. I am just so happy.

No matter what the other circumstances if 31 points is not enough to win a game the blame has to be on defense. It is their job to get stops and protect the lead.

Bro If vick didnt get hurt we lost

Never knew LB's were considered the Secondary?

The Falcons simply capitalized on Phillys mistakes. Asomgua, Samuels, and DRC was not lined up on Tony G. The Falcons knew success could be had against the LB core and they took advantaged of it. That's why Casey Matthews is no longer in the middle. He got whipped like. Rented mule.

Never knew LB's were considered the Secondary?

The Falcons simply capitalized on Phillys mistakes. Asomgua, Samuels, and DRC was not lined up on Tony G. The Falcons knew success could be had against the LB core and they took advantaged of it. That's why Casey Matthews is no longer in the middle. He got whipped like. Rented mule.

. They don't actually pay attention or comprehend whats happening on the field.So they see some ESPN highlights and start threads like this.

I believe that that will change soon the way that our secondary has been playing over the last 4 years since matt has been there.I stand by the fact that I believe that that secondary has lacked leadership and direction and it won't be long before Sanders steps up to the plate because as good as Grimes is he lacks that quality Decoud also.I believe that Robinson was brought in to help in regard to that but he hasn't and Willy Mo has that potential to do so but I believe that he may be feeling that he hasn't proved himself on the field enough for anyone to listen to him.That leaves Sanders who i believe will rub off on this secondary because of his time with two of the greatest minds in the game in the Patriots camp that being billicheck and brady.Sanders can bring the way the studied film on teams and how they attacked them to the table.leadership is what i feel this secondary lacks but only time will tell.

by camcorder

Bro If vick didnt get hurt we lost

If its and buts were candy and nuts all you Vick fans would have a Merry Christmas. The proper way to make your ignorant statement is; My friend, I have my sombrero on to tight, if the dog killer, franchise destroyer, herpies carring, dope of a quarterback known as Vick would not have bitten his tongue and cry concussion, the team I claim to support would have lost.

I hope you were joking. If not amigo/amiga, go support your man Vick.

Edited by nomak