Something Funny I Just Remembered From The Game.

The Martyr

Did anyone else laugh when Matt Ryan was hit after throwing the ball and did a split.

At first I was saying "Oh no, they hurt Matty!" But after I saw that he was okay, and they showed the replay, I literally laughed out loud.

I'm usually nervous during the big games when we are losing, but that had me chuckling, even while we were down.

Does anyone have a video of it? I would love to see it again!

It actually reminded me a lot of that Saints game last year, where Ryan did a QB sneak on 4th and 1, and he fought hard for the extra yards, and I thought it looked hilarious.

Just a random thought. Can't wait until Sunday.

Go Falcons!

That got me PISSSSSSEEEDDDDD off like NO tomorrow.....was not funny at all. He almost literally got ripped in two.....plus the defender had his head in a lock and pushed off on his head and just kind of "Threw" Ryan off of him....Not cool. But ICEMAN got the last laugh in the end

Edited by wonderboy09

. . . . yeah horsecollars are hilarious . . . . WTF?!

BTW sorry MilleniumFalcon, this comment isn't aimed at you. Your GIF is just a great representation.

What pissed me off the most is he kept applying pressure to his neck or head even after he was down. If I was Smitty I would have put in a back-up linemen and kicked him right in the bawls next play. Yeah I'm petty like that.