40K For Setting The Tone

MattM12

Consider this beating a dead horse... but if the horse pi$$ed you off and then keeled over.. you would probably give it another boot, right?

Stupidity aside, I was watching the top 100 players of all time, and in the 80s, there was Ed Reed.

His highlight reel was celebrated, and beastly.

Every single hit was a launch, and had a degree of contact to the upper torso and the head.

He is one of the most celebrated players ever to lace them up, and the hits Dunta imposed on Mac n Jac were carbon copies.

Either this game is changing in a way that will take out a great part of our game, or our Falcons are not media darlings. It could be both, and i'm not happy about it.

Let the men play the **** game, and stop turning it into flag football.

... And Dunta, keep getting in receivers heads, impose your will, because that kind of play sets the tone for a great Defense.

Our current NFL leader wants to watch flag football and has to start somewhere. So he created penalties for hits now, next year we no longer be allowed to tackle anyone for negative yards...has to 0 or 1 yard gains, therefore eliminating the need to have line men rushing the passer/running back....and the trend will continue until we have flags hanging on the hips...

Consider this beating a dead horse... but if the horse pi$$ed you off and then keeled over.. you would probably give it another boot, right?

Stupidity aside, I was watching the top 100 players of all time, and in the 80s, there was Ed Reed.

Every single hit was a launch, and had a degree of contact to the upper torso and the head.

He is one of the most celebrated players ever to lace them up, and the hits Dunta imposed on Mac n Jac were carbon copies.

Either this game is changing in a way that will take out a great part of our game, or our Falcons are not media darlings. It could be both, and i'm not happy about it.

... And Dunta, keep getting in receivers heads, impose your will, because that kind of play sets the tone for a great Defense.

****, go tell eagle fans complaining about Robinson to go watch highlights of Brian Dawkins.

God bless you O enlightened one ..........

I love it. It's just what we need to do to have an ELITE D. Nothing deep and nothing across the middle. It's exactly why he dropped that 4th down pass. Even if he only thought about it for a split second, it was def on his mind. So tired of the play it safe defense and gamble that sooner or later the other team will make a mistake. Then let even average QBs pick us apart. Where's Scott Case? We haven't seen hits like that since he left.