Greetings From Tampa

acaton

Bucs fan here.

Wanted to say welcome to Tampa and offer the notion of a well played game between the Falcons and the Bucs and may this contest end injury free.

We are a very young team with, what I think will become filled with top end talent one day soon. I look for this team explode on somebody this year however, fortunately for the Falcons this coming Sunday is too early for that to happen.

IMO the Falcons will rip this young D-line a new one and as usual the slow starting offense will start too late to make up for our D.

Falcons

31-24

That is all.

Guest Negatorris

I expect a neck and neck run throughout the second half, as always. Hopefully Ryan pulls ahead. At least the Bucs fans are better than the Taints fans.

Falcons 30-28

Guest Negatorris

Anyone notice we collapse during the third quarter if we are ahead? This happened a lot last year, and we rallied to come back and win. The Bengals game is a good example.

You Guys have a young team and are atleast a year way from becoming a great team.

I like Mike Williams and LeGarrette Blount they are both only in their second season but look for them to become staples in that offence for years to come

The Falcons should be able to stop Blount after all you guys are only avg. 80 yrd a game on the ground .

The Falcons want stop Freeman from airing it out but in doing so he will throw a few pics in this one and the falcons will turn those into points.

The Falcons will have success with turner again look for another 100 yards plus.

The Falcons should be able to take advantage of your secondary even if its the underneath stuff the chains and the clock move either way..

I as well hope for a injury free game .. Falcons 28 Bucs 17

There is a guy on here who is a Saints fan, who comes with passion, and loves his team, but is level headed and actually discusses football, with realism and logic as his basis. The OP shows the exact same acumen for football discussion. This is weird. It's like we're in the twilght zone of rival fans.

As far as the game goes, I think this will be the game where we look to make a statement, and if Tampa does it's typical slow start, we could be up 14 or 17 - 0 before Tampa blinks. I also look for the No-Huddle to make it's appearance sooner than later on this one, if their defense shows any ability to slow us down, whatsoever.

31-24 Falcons

IMO we aren't as strong defensively this year as last and I think that will bite us in the butt.

I agree... you guys let so some "somewhat solid" starters such as Rudd... but I think players like that were holding you guys back. The young guys in there now are not as good yet, but have much more upside and will eventually turn the team around.

Should be a great game as they always are between this matchup.

Final note - Most Bucs fans are easy going and easy to be around at games. I've been to many home games (win or lose) and they always seem to just have fun. I've been to the Bucs field and it was a blast and I even wore a ATL jersey...

as long as talib is in roddy will get ignored again but luckily we have HD and jones to pick up the slack, and i doubt that anyone stops turner early in the season but still talib is dangerous... so i see a hard fought closse game the falcons win, oh and we woulda beat the lions...

Nothing is ever a given in a Division game. Both teams will play tough and honestly, it could go either way.

I'll be at the game - can't wait - one of my favorites each year. I actually like the stadium a lot (except the canon - lol) and always have a good time at the game. Looking forward to it.

Here is to no injuries - and 60 minutes of breath holding, physical, fun football..... and oh yeah, hopefully a Falcon victory :)

GO FALCONS!!! RISE UP!

Nothing is ever a given in a Division game. Both teams will play tough and honestly, it could go either way.

I'll be at the game - can't wait - one of my favorites each year. I actually like the stadium a lot (except the canon - lol) and always have a good time at the game. Looking forward to it.

Here is to no injuries - and 60 minutes of breath holding, physical, fun football..... and oh yeah, hopefully a Falcon victory :)

GO FALCONS!!! RISE UP!

Go Tandy......Represent!!.......... ^_^

Just be sure to pay attention this week, so we don't have to explain the plays to you again........................... :P

Bucs fan here.

Wanted to say welcome to Tampa and offer the notion of a well played game between the Falcons and the Bucs and may this contest end injury free.

We are a very young team with, what I think will become filled with top end talent one day soon. I look for this team explode on somebody this year however, fortunately for the Falcons this coming Sunday is too early for that to happen.

IMO the Falcons will rip this young D-line a new one and as usual the slow starting offense will start too late to make up for our D.

Falcons

31-24

That is all.

Welcome Acaton. I agree with your assessment of your teams talent.

I will be in Ormond Beach this Sunday, any word if this game is in jeopardy of being blacked out? I'm trying to secure a ticket and some shuttle service to the game, but it looks like I may have to rent a car while there if I'm going to make it down to Tampa. I'm hoping to watch the game on TV, but the local stations in Ormond are out of Orlando and within the black out radius.

Anyone else here going to the game? I'll be going it alone and need to find fellow tailgaters.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Bucs fan here.

Falcons

31-24

That is all.

You'll do well here. They LOVE IT when an opposing fan tells 'em they'll probably win. They eat it up! :lol: :lol: