Since Swag, Awe, And Being A Media Suck Up Is More Important Than Winning...

Falcon Man™

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would start a thread about it! :)

Have at it RC'ers.

We'll keep winning with Ryan. I am 100% confident given the opportunity he had last season against GB in the playoffs, he will lead us to victory.

Toughness, leadership, high IQ, and winning. That's all we need.

WHO IS THE "MEDIA SUCK-UP?"

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Have at it RC'ers.

We'll keep winning with Ryan. I am 100% confident given the opportunity he had last season against GB in the playoffs, he will lead us to victory.

This Boy is REALLY getting desperate now! Whatcha gonna do when he loses Sunday? Still gonna proclaim your Love? :lol: :P ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Have at it RC'ers.

You forgot your biggest key ingredient...................LUCK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

Ryan did all that and still won as a rook ;)

Yep, and you have some that question whether or not he was developed beyond the state of a game manager.

Can you imagine if Morris taught Freeman to just be a game manager and to always play it safe? They'd have probably won a few more games his rookie year. He wouldn't be the qb he is today though, if Morris handcuffed his development for the sake of winning a few extra games.

Yep, and you have some that question whether or not he was developed beyond the state of a game manager.

Can you imagine if Morris taught Freeman to just be a game manager and to always play it safe? They'd have probably won a few more games his rookie year. He wouldn't be the qb he is today though, if Morris handcuffed his development for the sake of winning a few extra games.

There is no question in my mind. Anyone who objectively watches Ryan knows it.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

There is no question in my mind. Anyone who objectively watches Ryan knows it.

From what I've seen there's only two or three Ryan fans here that look at his performances objectively.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It was in response to someone saying we have "one of the biggest candy assed, mealy mouthed quarterbacks in the league" on our team.

Still........WHO is the media suck up?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

so winning isnt the objective for a rookie qb? thats your excuse for losing? then why is cam succking up to the media . saying he wants it now. when he doesnt?

Talk about being in over your head!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

KNOCK EM OUT, YOU STICK AROUND. WE GOT

BUSINESS TO HANDLE TOGETHER. I NEED

NEW WARRIORS. MEN OF "KNOCK-OUT" MENTALITY. :D

That is funny!!!!! You are REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel. This kid's about 15 and shown several times he's in waaaaaaay over his head. But you just keep recruiting Rev. It looks like you all may be needing all the help you can get. Even if it's from kids that watched their first Falcons game 2 1/2 weeks ago! :lol: :lol:

Yeah let's be stupid in this thread. Cam should have made the tackle on PP21 on special teams.

Or stop greg jennings and Jordy nelson on playaction pass plays. He is the reason we are 0-2. We were a team that avg. 12 points a game last year. Now we are a top 5 offense with no run game. How stupid is this thread??????