So Where's Jenkins Fine For The H2H On Ryan?

Ethan...Again

If u sissys r done crying about fines, we'll talk some football. Mainly how free is gonna itch slap the first pass rusher who comes his way. Or perhaps we can make a friendly wage on which falcon defender blount is goona hurdle? Hmmmmm

Btw for the record, I loved both of duntas hits. Thats just footbsll, and imo maclin had pleanty of time to react as to where d jackson dudnt a year ago. Yall paying him 10+ a year, IM SURE HES NOT SWEATING THE 40k! :)

If u sissys r done crying about fines, we'll talk some football. Mainly how free is gonna itch slap the first pass rusher who comes his way. Or perhaps we can make a friendly wage on which falcon defender blount is goona hurdle? Hmmmmm

Btw for the record, I loved both of duntas hits. Thats just footbsll, and imo maclin had pleanty of time to react as to where d jackson dudnt a year ago. Yall paying him 10+ a year, IM SURE HES NOT SWEATING THE 40k! :)

I agree on Dunta's hits. I wish we'd go back to 1980s style rules but the rules are the rules and they should be called fairly. Goodell's a ******* tool.

I'm not saying I'm against big hits, but football has become a lot more popular since they took a stronger stance towards player safety. Someone posted a "biggest hits" video on youtube and it made me kind of sick. I would rather watch a good game, then watch some one get knocked ********

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

rivals are staying away from this thread. they dont want to talk real football with falcons fans, they would rather try to piss us off all day

Nope, Nobody wants to be involved with your incessant whining! You lose, you Whine, You win, you Whine. Grow the **** up and let men that are REAL fans of the game discuss the games. You Pansies are why so many people dislike the Falcons and why we give them so much ****.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Coach Smith said that's how they teach their guys to hit. Where is HIS fine. Dirty ol Q tip.

Q-Tip.......It's so fitting!Q-Tip.jpg

Nope, Nobody wants to be involved with your incessant whining! You lose, you Whine, You win, you Whine. Grow the **** up and let men that are REAL fans of the game discuss the games. You Pansies are why so many people dislike the Falcons and why we give them so much ****.

You're gonna give yourself a heart attack if you keep getting all worked up like that! :lol:;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Talking to you and talking football are two different things :)

Yet you're down here trying to talk to us on a daily basis right now. Typical Falcologic. :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You're gonna give yourself a heart attack if you keep getting all worked up like that! :lol:;)

Not worked up dude. Just pointing out the obvious. You Falcon Homers whine more than ANY fans I've ever seen! I wish just one of you would act like they're over 15 years old and realize There's NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!!! And I say this with the utmost respect! Just....C'MON MAN!!!!!!!

Not worked up dude. Just pointing out the obvious. You Falcon Homers whine more than ANY fans I've ever seen! I wish just one of you would act like they're over 15 years old and realize There's NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!!! And I say this with the utmost respect! Just....C'MON MAN!!!!!!!

You call US whiners? Have you listened to yourself in that "Bucs favored by 1.5..." thread?? :lol: :lol:

StopWhining.gif?1267006941