No Choice But To Max Protect Now

This sucks but it's clear that this O-Line cant protect Ryan sufficiently. I dont see Baker being moved or replaced, so the only solution to keep Ryan alive for the whole season is to put a TE over on Bakers side to help him block. And this will hinder our offense terribly on pass plays, but we have no choice.

Sam Baker should be ashamed of himself. Rarely has there been 1st Round LTs bust like he has, but he is clearly on the path. We are going to have to put a TE over there to help him. Shameful.

We have 14 more games (+ hopefully Playoffs) and at this rate Ryan isnt going to last 8 games. If Ryan goes down - our season goes down.

This sucks but it's clear that this O-Line cant protect Ryan sufficiently. I dont see Baker being moved or replaced, so the only solution to keep Ryan alive for the whole season is to put a TE over on Bakers side to help him block. And this will hinder our offense terribly on pass plays, but we have no choice.

Sam Baker should be ashamed of himself. Rarely has there been 1st Round LTs bust like he has, but he is clearly on the path. We are going to have to put a TE over there to help him. Shameful.

We have 14 more games (+ hopefully Playoffs) and at this rate Ryan isnt going to last 8 games. If Ryan goes down - our season goes down.

They should put Svitek next to Baker since he plays tight end on occasion. Maybe we need 2 LT's to protect Ryan.

We may even need Mughelli in the backfield to help protect the middle/right-side. Sad...

You do realize that's what Ovie is supposed to do on pass plays? pick up the blitz, help any Olineman out that needs it, then, if he's not needed, slip out into the flat as a safety value.

Once Reynolds & Hawley settle into their roles, it'll be easier to hide Baker.

Maybe Sam thinks LT stands for "Like a Turnstile" ...

No different than what we did the latter part of last year. Look for more of those fan favorite roll outs too.

I think Matt is awesome but it it just me or does a 3 legged drunk Giraffe run with more grace then Ryan? Every time I see Matt roll out or run I have to close my eyes in horror like I watching Sid bream rounding 3rd and being waved home, at least Sid knew how to slide.

What ticks me off about SB is that he does not seem to take it personal...getting abused.

He plays with the emotions and blocking skills of statue(short-armed) on wheels.

Show some heart Baker you're getting embarrassed....biggest liability on "O". Baker is going to end up on the highlight reel of every defender he faces if he keeps it up.

Sam Baker the DL Pro-Bowl Maker...wake the eff up.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker