Former Falcon Qb Jeff George

4LoveoftheGame

lmao i was in like 5rd grade last time jeff george played

:D :D :D

Anyways, I'd love to see George play for the Colts. They're QB play can't really get that much worse.

I'd also love to see Herschel Walker play. I know he wanted to play for us, but I would like to see him with someone else. We've got enough backs right now.

:D :D :D Anyways, I'd love to see George play for the Colts. They're QB play can't really get that much worse. I'd also love to see Herschel Walker play. I know he wanted to play for us, but I would like to see him with someone else. We've got enough backs right now.

Before laughing at someone else, you might want to check your own post, Sparky.

How sweet. I'm sure Jeff will get a lovely fruit basket from Kerry Collins at Christmas this year.

And therein lies Jeff George's biggest flaw. To the limited extent he has the capacity to think, he ONLY thinks of himself.

Next time try it like this, Jeff: "Of course, I'd love to have one more chance in this league. But Kerry Collins is an outstanding quarterback doing a fine Jon under extremely difficult circumstances. Plus they have another promising young in [what's his name] who has a great future. If there's a team that's out there where I could male a continuation, I think I'm a quick study for the right situation."

Of course, if he had class, he would probably have had a job already.

This wouldnt be a bad move for the Colts. George lives in Indy, the Colts are in desparation mode. I would bring him in for a workout to see what he's got. Im sure his arm is still there. George has been begging to get back into the NFL for years. He burned a lot of bridges though. He isnt a Leader, but the Colts dont need a Leader right now - they just need a guy who can fire the football downfield. Kerry Collins isnt going to do that.

Manning is going to be back this season. The other option for them is to tank the season, grab Andrew Luck in the draft/ Fire Jim Caldwell - he sucks. And just start over.

This wouldnt be a bad move for the Colts. George lives in Indy, the Colts are in desparation mode. I would bring him in for a workout to see what he's got. Im sure his arm is still there. George has been begging to get back into the NFL for years. He burned a lot of bridges though. He isnt a Leader, but the Colts dont need a Leader right now - they just need a guy who can fire the football downfield. Kerry Collins isnt going to do that.

Manning is going to be back this season. The other option for them is to tank the season, grab Andrew Luck in the draft/ Fire Jim Caldwell - he sucks. And just start over.

Even if they get a shot at Luck I can't see them going in that direction, Peyton will be back. As of right now I think Luck will be going to the Chiefs or maybe the Seahawks. They are the worst two teams playing right now. Dolphins and Vikings might also have be right there and all those 4 teams are in need of a franchise QB.

Even if they get a shot at Luck I can't see them going in that direction, Peyton will be back. As of right now I think Luck will be going to the Chiefs or maybe the Seahawks. They are the worst two teams playing right now. Dolphins and Vikings might also have be right there and all those 4 teams are in need of a franchise QB.

Peyton is 36 years old, and there is no guarantee he will ever come back at this point. The Colts need to go ahead and draft their next QB of the future while they have an opportunity. They arent going anywhere this year. They just need to tank the season and go for that #1 pick. If Manning comes back next season then thats fine, but he's only got 2 or 3 more years left in him with that neck.

I know Jeff George...nice guy, special arm, but the IQ of a door knob and the leadership ability of an earthworm.

I don't know Jeff George but I have witnessed what he can do.

Buddy can do a lot. Trust me.

I know you are an ex NFL QB. (Hebert maybe?)

I'm surprised you are bustin on dude like this.

I don't know who you are but I guarandamtee you George would smoke you in a try out at the Branch tomorrow. Trust me on that one bro.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Peyton is 36 years old, and there is no guarantee he will ever come back at this point. The Colts need to go ahead and draft their next QB of the future while they have an opportunity. They arent going anywhere this year. They just need to tank the season and go for that #1 pick. If Manning comes back next season then thats fine, but he's only got 2 or 3 more years left in him with that neck.

Can you imagine if the Colts won the Andrew Luck sweepstakes???

I don't know Jeff George but I have witnessed what he can do. Buddy can do a lot. Trust me. I know you are an ex NFL QB. (Hebert maybe?) I'm surprised you are bustin on dude like this. I don't know who you are but I guarandamtee you George would smoke you in a try out at the Branch tomorrow. Trust me on that one bro. Let me know if I'm wrong.

:lol: Dude's like 60, and was never that good, aside from having a huge arm.

I don't know who you are but I guarandamtee you George would smoke you in a try out at the Branch tomorrow. Trust me on that one bro.

Okay so the poster "quarterback" is a former NFL QB?

or are you being sarcastic?

Used to love watching George throw the ball with the the Falcons, but it just goes to show how important intangibles are for a QB or any position.

I believe it was Warren Moon who said just when I had it figured out mentally my body begun to breakdown physically."

This ain't about me versus George, pal!

Did you ever see George in a huddle? The guy was completely aloof, disengaged, and almost indifferent to the circumstances. Why? Coming from guys I know, he really didn't know what to say or suggest!

Here's another bit of evidence for you:

Wonderlic Scores of recent Super Bowl Winning QB's:

Eli Manning: 39

Drew Brees: 28

Peyton Manning: 28

Tom Brady: 33

Ben Roethlisberger: 25

Kurt Warner: 29

Aaron Rodgers: 35

Others:

Ryan Fitzpatrick: 48 (of a possible 50...wow!)

Matthew Stafford: 38

Sam Bradford: 36

Matt Ryan: 32

Phillip Rivers: 30

Mark Sanchez: 30

Josh Freeman: 27

A score of 20 is considered average intelligence and most teams want AT LEAST a score of 21 for a QB in today's more sophisticated offenses.

Jeff George: 10

Any questions?

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!