Nice To See Heydan And Sanders Out There

DirtyNastyBird

I can tell you what you would have noticed if Hayden and Sanders weren't playing out there #1 was Deshean Jackson having his way with us at will.#2 avant having his way with us at will # Celek also having his way with us at will and last but not least Vick having his way with us at will.Maybe and no disrespect you should watch the game again and you would have notice that jackson was no where to be found celek was nowhere to be found and avant also disappeared from the offense which is the reason why maclin and mecoy had good days because the Falcons were able to take away everyone else.when the game started you could tell that our D was receiving a new charge in their style of play.BVg had Hayden and Sanders putting pressure on vick all night charles woodson Style whitch keep Vick uncomfortable for must of the game as they kept coming at him.grimes was able to stay on Deshean more because the two new additions aloud BVG to get a little more aggressive with his play calling.Now I'm I saying that BVG showed **** LeBeau and dom Kapers type play calling no sir but with a high powered offense like the eagles i would say that he was able to take about 50 watts off of a usual 100 watt energy light bulb type of team if you know what I mean.The game will be replayed tonight on nflnetwork you may would like to watch again. And if truth be told if The falcons had of played with the same intensity Defensive wise through out the game as they did for the first 7mins of the game the eagles would not have had a chance to come back from an 11 point lead in witch the falcons had on them.Now we have to work on keeping up the Intensity and if that happens we will have ourselves a real Defense.

If Sanders had played with a DeCoud jersey everyone would be talking that he played bad.

He didn't looked good at all.

then again decoud has been in this defense for 4 years while sanders has been in the defense for a little over 2 weeks. i'd expect a mental lapse or 3 from a guy who wasn't here for OTAs, camp and he didn't even play for us in the preseason.

I can tell you what you would have noticed if Hayden and Sanders weren't playing out there #1 was Deshean Jackson having his way with us at will.#2 avant having his way with us at will # Celek also having his way with us at will and last but not least Vick having his way with us at will.Maybe and no disrespect you should watch the game again and you would have notice that jackson was no where to be found celek was nowhere to be found and avant also disappeared from the offense which is the reason why maclin and mecoy had good days because the Falcons were able to take away everyone else.when the game started you could tell that our D was receiving a new charge in their style of play.BVg had Hayden and Sanders putting pressure on vick all night charles woodson Style whitch keep Vick uncomfortable for must of the game as they kept coming at him.grimes was able to stay on Deshean more because the two new additions aloud BVG to get a little more aggressive with his play calling.Now I'm I saying that BVG showed **** LeBeau and dom Kapers type play calling no sir but with a high powered offense like the eagles i would say that he was able to take about 50 watts off of a usual 100 watt energy light bulb type of team if you know what I mean.The game will be replayed tonight on nflnetwork you may would like to watch again. And if truth be told if The falcons had of played with the same intensity Defensive wise through out the game as they did for the first 7mins of the game the eagles would not have had a chance to come back from an 11 point lead in witch the falcons had on them.Now we have to work on keeping up the Intensity and if that happens we will have ourselves a real Defense.

i have no idea what ur talking about, prob the worst constructed paragrapgh ive ever seen! Go Falcons

If Sanders had played with a DeCoud jersey everyone would be talking that he played bad.

He didn't looked good at all.

This is very true... On Kafka's 46-yarder to Maclin, Sanders had deep responsibilities, but was missing. On the Maclin's 36-yard screen catch-and-run for a TD, Sanders was the last line of defense to stop Maclin from scoring but gave a pissy effort in disengaging from Jason Peters and Maclin walked in down the sideline.

But most here just talk out the side of their necks anyway. It's gotten to the point where it's like, "Why even bother?"

• 4 weeks later...
Hayden is' date=' by all accounts, headed to Atlanta.

Plus, they're only two decent QBs in the division and one plays for y'all.

So CB play isn't exactly a must.[/quote']

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/65123-i-guess-its-down-to-kelvin-hayden-or-a-cb-that-is-cut-4.html

Dtan proving once again why he is best poster on these boards.

Check out those post dates.

Weeks before the official news broke.

Will I reveal my sources?

No.

But listen up.

You may learn something.