Which Jersey Should I Get?

Slayde_31

Hey guys, I'm a cheap person and im planning on ordering a costum Jersey t-shirt thing from NFL.com. It's for the Saints-Falcons November 13 game. I can't decide between: Sean Weatherspoon, Jacquizz Rodgers, or Harry Douglas. Also some thought about Brent Grimes.

Any opinions?

i'd get someone who may be here for a long time.

I have a question. I live in Denmark and would very much like to have a new Falcons jersey. This time I would like to have the throwback uniform with Julio Jones, but why is it not on sale? Not on Atlanta Falcons.com or NFL.com? He is our first round pick and should be a possibility.

I thank you in advance for your help!

I have a question. I live in Denmark and would very much like to have a new Falcons jersey. This time I would like to have the throwback uniform with Julio Jones, but why is it not on sale? Not on Atlanta Falcons.com or NFL.com? He is our first round pick and should be a possibility.

I thank you in advance for your help!

If you go to NFLShop.com you can pick the customizable throwback jersey. As an option, you can select a current player. Julio is in that drop down list. I'm not sure why they don't have the option to pick a Julio jersey like they have Turner, Ryan, White, Gonzo, etc. That IS a bit strange. Either way, you can get your jersey and be good to go.