Weems For Kickoffs, Franks For Punts

I tried to tell you folks last year that Weems is not a good punt returner. " OOO OOOO OOO he went to the probowl.. OOO OOO OOO"

I couldn't for the life of me see how he made the Pro Bowl last year. He does not possess the speed to get to the outside and just runs it up the middle every time. If there is an opening there he might find it but if not he blows. Those two or three TD's he had last year was the equivalent of the blind hog finding an acorn. He pulled that fair catching ******** this preseason and folks said "...but it is only the preseason" "... but he is a Pro Bowl returner" "... but he might get hurt" blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Weems is not all that and I don't think any team tries to intentionally kick away from him in a game. I don't know of any team he would strike fear into nor do they probably game plan for him extensively except for the coaches telling their players to clog up the middle of the field. Is Weems more fearful than Devin Hester? No. Joshua Cribbs? No. Darin Sproles? No. DeSean Jackson? No. He isn't that good of a WR either. Give Franks a chance and see what he can do.

You are an idiot. Weems got to the pro bowl because he had TWO 100+ returns for touchdowns and a punt return for a touchdown. He is a beast on returning for kickoffs. If you aren't a bandwagon fan you should remember our first green bay game...weems was a MAJOR reason why we won. He always since 2009 has given us great field position. He has the luxury to run up the middle be cause he breaks tackles. I agree with you that on punt returns he's been sucking. I would like to see franks get some of those but to say weems sucks or why you don't know how he made the probowl makes you look like a freaking idiot who jus started watching te falcons this preseason.

I will be honest.

Weems has made extremely questionable decisions on both punts and kickoffs. He wants his and his greedy decisions are costing our team. I know he wants to make plays, but he created MAJOR problems with our starting position in the Bears game by bringing AT LEAST TWO out of the end zone that he should NOT have attempted. This gave our offense poor starting position and didn't help our chances. In fact, it magnified our problems by limiting our offense.

I swear to you that Weem's decisions and Bosher's inept ability to have mental toughness alone have been major underlying causes of our slow start.

I will be honest.

Weems has made extremely questionable decisions on both punts and kickoffs. He wants his and his greedy decisions are costing our team. I know he wants to make plays, but he created MAJOR problems with our starting position in the Bears game by bringing AT LEAST TWO out of the end zone that he should NOT have attempted. This gave our offense poor starting position and didn't help our chances. In fact, it magnified our problems by limiting our offense.

I swear to you that Weem's decisions and Bosher's inept ability to have mental toughness alone have been major underlying causes of our slow start.

We have absolutely no say on weather a returner wants to take it out of the endzone. Period. Last year everyone was screaming for taking it out on the first GB game and guess what? He would have taken it in if it wasn't for a face mask. The saints vs GB game this year. That rook that green bay takes it out everyone was thinking wow what an idiot. Dude goes 108 yards for a TD. We can't really say if they should take it out or not because stuff happens so fast. Now as far as PUNTING! Yea bro fair catch that **** everytime!!! Don't let it bounce!!

You are an idiot. Weems got to the pro bowl because he had TWO 100+ returns for touchdowns and a punt return for a touchdown. He is a beast on returning for kickoffs. If you aren't a bandwagon fan you should remember our first green bay game...weems was a MAJOR reason why we won. He always since 2009 has given us great field position. He has the luxury to run up the middle be cause he breaks tackles. I agree with you that on punt returns he's been sucking. I would like to see franks get some of those but to say weems sucks or why you don't know how he made the probowl makes you look like a freaking idiot who jus started watching te falcons this preseason.

Your a tard cause weems went to the pro bowl as a "gunner" not a 100 plus returner! He sucks as a punt returner! i hav been saying this since last year. And hes not that good as kick returner either. He offers nothing as a wr. Im so tired of this guy costing us field position time after time cause he is to affraid to run up and call a fair catch!

Your a tard cause weems went to the pro bowl as a "gunner" not a 100 plus returner! He sucks as a punt returner! i hav been saying this since last year. And hes not that good as kick returner either. He offers nothing as a wr. Im so tired of this guy costing us field position time after time cause he is to affraid to run up and call a fair catch!

Ok dude you definitely jus started watching the falcons. Weems hasn't dropped a pass but yet offers nothing as a wide receiver. OOOKKAAAAAYYY!!!!! The punting whatever it's been two games he will get his game together. Don't get your panties in a knot.

oops!