Dirty Hit On Matt Ryan, Should Have Been Called And Should Be A Fine.

GENERALZOD

Around 8:28 in the eagles vs. Falcons game in the 1st QTR., Cullen Jenkins for the eagles got a sack on Matt Ryan, the problem was when he did he rammed his helmet into Matt Ryan's helmet. It wasn't an accident hit if you watch the replay, he did it on purpose trying to take Matt Ryan out of the game. It was obvious, and to make things even worse there wasn't a roughing the passer call on that play, I guess the ref was out of position.

I think Cullen Jenkins should be fined by the league for that hit. All the eagles fans want to moan about with excuses is the dunta hit. I don't think this hit on Matt Ryan should go unmentioned, it was a dirty hit and an obvious attempt to take Matt Ryan out of the game early IMO.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please stop crying. Vick got hit illegally below the knees twice and it didnt get called. Guess that rule only applies to Manning/Brady.This is the second time your garbage corner took a cheap shot on our recievers because hes scum, hes trash , the chump should be suspended Maclin burned him all game and he got mad. Maclin 170 + yards on that trash and he had 2 tds. You already got help from NBC and the refs to win this game and you still couldnt win it while Vick was in. Thats a testament as to how much your team sucks. You only won cuz Vick left and the world knows it.

Edited by blpower

Oh please stop crying. Vick got hit illegally below the knees twice and it didnt get called. Guess that rule only applies to Manning/Brady.This is the second time your garbage corner took a cheap shot on our recievers because hes scum, hes trash , the chump should be suspended Maclin burned him all game and he got mad. Maclin 170 + yards on that trash and he had 2 tds. You already got help from NBC and the refs to win this game. You only won cuz Vick left and the world knows it.

You are so mad right now.

Oh please stop crying. Vick got hit illegally below the knees twice and it didnt get called. Guess that rule only applies to Manning/Brady.This is the second time your garbage corner took a cheap shot on our recievers because hes scum, hes trash , the chump should be suspended Maclin burned him all game and he got mad. Maclin 170 + yards on that trash and he had 2 tds. You already got help from NBC and the refs to win this game and you still couldnt win it while Vick was in. Thats a testament as to how much your team sucks. You only won cuz Vick left and the world knows it.

Personally, I'm sad Vick left. Was waiting for him to cough up a few more fumbles for us.

CHILD PLEASE! shouldnt you be in school?

Just go away. Why are you still here you piece of crap Eagles fan. Go and continue to worship MV from afar. Geez get a life and go where you are wanted. Its not here.

:D

I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me.

I LOVE it when Eagles fans cry about a loss and make excuses.

Personally, I'm sad Vick left. Was waiting for him to cough up a few more fumbles for us.

Vick only had one legit turnover. One of them on the line didnt block a guy because Andy called the wrong play andy admitted it in a presser. The Int wasnt even a int , the ball hit the ground. NBC didnt replay it and apologized for it like yesterday. Which doesnt ******* matter now. Vick really only had one fumble,while Ryan threw 2 picks. Gonzales bobbles a TD an they give it to him. Vick wouldnt have turned that ball over again. He was about to score. Celek dropped the TD pass before Vick got hurt. Vick wouldve killed you guys like he did the redskins. The Eagles had all the momentum. Its not rocket science guy. Youre lucky Vick left.

Vick only had one legit turnover. One of them on the line didnt block a guy because Andy called the wrong play andy admitted it in a presser. The Int wasnt even a int , the ball hit the ground. NBC didnt replay it and apologized for it like yesterday. Which doesnt ******* matter now. Vick really only had one fumble,while Ryan threw 2 picks. Gonzales bobbles a TD an they give it to him. Vick wouldnt have turned that ball over again. He was about to score. Celek dropped the TD pass before Vick got hurt. Vick wouldve killed you guys like he did the redskins. The Eagles had all the momentum. Its not rocket science guy. Youre lucky Vick left.

:D

OH I LOVE IT!!!

Come on.... give us some more reasons why you lost...

Yea, so I guess we will just knock his sorry azz out of the game every time we face him .that's the ticket .....

why is it nbc's responsibility to show a replay when Reid could have challenged it tard?

Didn't Vick get hurt in that game too and miss like 3-4 games?

Crawl back in your crib crybaby

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

Excuses, excuses. That Gonzo catch was Hall-of-Fame worthy. Bobbled, my a$$.

Edited by BCEagleATLFalcon

THIS IS SSOOOOO FUN TO READ!!! I LOVE IT. THis guy really needs a valium, and the best part of all is that for once that game our quarterback wasnt the only one getting mauled all night. Our defense was MEAN!!! Knock em the Phuck out!!!!!!

How stupid and blind can you be?! Your idiot coach could have challenged it and HE DIDN'T. Maclin was scared after that, hahahahaha, didn't make another play worth noting after that. BTW, watch again it wasn't an illegal hit. Wus Eagles can't take it. Your "dream team" thought they could just walk into our dome and win.......as you did too. However, the dominate team won. Good luck with your RB playing QB, he wont make it through the season. Vick was faking the whole thing, he couldn't take the pressure so he bit his tongue and cried concussion.

Edited by nomak

HOLY CRAP!!!! I've never meet a bigger idiot. Geez man I hope you are joking. If not, dude seek some help.

My oh my how you try and change THE SUBJECT of this thread with your BS instead of addressing it.

WOW! I said what I said and you side stepped it. Cullen Jenkins took a blatant HEAD BUTT DIRECT HIT ROUGHING THE QUARTERBACK MOVE against Matt Ryan.

It was a DIRTY MOVE! It was a HEAD BUTT! Watch the game, it's around 8:28 in the 1st QTR.

No, vick was TACKLED - NOT HIT, there is a serious difference. OH BTW THANKS, this brings me to = Abe and Edwards Kept him contained in the pocket all game long. SO HE WAS A NON FACTOR, pocket or not. The FALCONS won because they were better, get over it!

Falcons - 35

eagles - 31

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

I agree, but this thread is about Matt Ryan having an OBVIOUS foul against him that wasn't called. It was an attempt to take him out of the game early around 8:28 in the 1st QTR., It was a helmet to helmet HEAD BUTT! And it wasn't called either.

that's great philly fans are the worst and your team got away with holds , cheap shots etc... get over it the better team with the better QB won , go on your garbage boards and cry nobody cares to listen to ya pansy

crybaby2.jpg