Breaking News........

yardbird?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

yard I'll grant you this...you just mentioned the correct wannabe nut-hugging Falcons haters to a tee! :lol:

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Nah, he just named the few objective regulars to this forum. For you to be calling someone else a nut hugger sounds awful silly....but then again now that the seasons here you're right back to being your same old HOMER Self. That's okay, we'll still stand by you when the Falcons blow it AGAIN! ;) :P :lol: :P

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Lmao, bucman approves this topic!

That was you screaming for more Cowbell??

But you're absolutely correct this thread has the OFFICIAL RC STAMP OF APPROVAL!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

So that was my missed call.. My bad I was on the phone with mr blank he wanted to know how to fix their 27th rank defense!

Yeah? But they have have a TERRIFIC Offensive Line! Easily Super Bowl worthy! A definite team of Destiny!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

The Falcons just allowed another big gain through the air on their day off... :lol:

Yeah but their blocking by Baker on offense MORE than makes up for it!

Yeah but their blocking by Baker on offense MORE than makes up for it!

What about their, as shred would put it, elite play on the outside?

Dunta Robinson is money well spent, 8-10 / 80% completion / 208 yards / 26 per / 110 yac / 1 TD / 152.1 QB rating. 152? Isn't that almost perfect? lmao

The 208 yards is 2nd most in the league right now, the 80% is 3rd in the league right now (of guys who have played more than 100 snaps), the yards after catch is 2nd in the league, and the QB rating is 1st in the league for guys with over 100 snaps (actual starting/nickel corners)!

Like I said, money well spent!

What about their, as shred would put it, elite play on the outside?

Dunta Robinson is money well spent, 8-10 / 80% completion / 208 yards / 26 per / 110 yac / 1 TD / 152.1 QB rating. 152? Isn't that almost perfect? lmao

The 208 yards is 2nd most in the league right now, the 80% is 3rd in the league right now (of guys who have played more than 100 snaps), the yards after catch is 2nd in the league, and the QB rating is 1st in the league for guys with over 100 snaps (actual starting/nickel corners)!

Like I said, money well spent!

WOW!!! this was against CUTLER AND VICK!!! not brees and rodgers YET!

Read the board you are on!! This is rival central meaning people who aren't falcon fans!

If you want to hang out with the homers go to talk about the falcons.

not a bully but how else do u describe a bunch of dudes that come to the falcons website to talk **** about the falcons with each other?