Dear Falcons Fans, Join Me In Giving Thanks

raysnill1

What a f'n joke. Falcons hit Vick below the knees and it wasnt called. Called an interception that wasnt, but NBC didnt show the replay and apologized to the eagles for it yesterday. Gonzales bobbled a td and they gave it to him. The falcons had help from the refs and NBC lets just call a spade a spade. They also had help because Vick got hurt. I think the Falcons tried to pull a fast one bringing in Peria because Eagles had no film on him. Yeah just like the falcons to cheat. Vick threw the ball and dude was still tackling him 4/5 seconds after he threw the ball. We'll see you again and i hope all of you who think that fraudelent falcons team is good will be there next time the Eagles see you. Dont get scared if you have to see us in the playoffs. Because you know who is the better team. Deep down inside you know the Eagles dominated the game until Vick got hurt. Vick getting hurt was the best thing that couldve happened to you guys. Its the only reason you won.

What a f'n joke. Falcons hit Vick below the knees and it wasnt called. Called an interception that wasnt, but NBC didnt show the replay and apologized to the eagles for it yesterday. Gonzales bobbled a td and they gave it to him. The falcons had help from the refs and NBC lets just call a spade a spade. They also had help because Vick got hurt. I think the Falcons tried to pull a fast one bringing in Peria because Eagles had no film on him. Yeah just like the falcons to cheat. Vick threw the ball and dude was still tackling him 4/5 seconds after he threw the ball. We'll see you again and i hope all of you who think that fraudelent falcons team is good will be there next time the Eagles see you. Dont get scared if you have to see us in the playoffs. Because you know who is the better team. Deep down inside you know the Eagles dominated the game until Vick got hurt. Vick getting hurt was the best thing that couldve happened to you guys. Its the only reason you won.

Here - have a little of this - I've heard it goes great with WHINE:

9011swiss_cheese.jpg

hahahahaha... i think it's possible you have too much time on your hands.

I've said this before and will say it again.... I LOVE it when I hear Philly fans bitching about a loss.

And if they REALLY want to start comparing things that the refs missed let's talk about the Helmet to Helmet on Ryan on a 3rd down play.... There's my favorite the hands to the face and then face mask pull the RT did to Abraham on a big 3rd down play... Helmet to Helmet on Roddy... Roughing the passer no-calls on Ryan.. etc.

Actually can someone post the pic of Abraham getting face masked? It was first half on a big pass play to the left where the guy was being covered by Sanders? I want to make that my new sig.

oprahyoumad.gif

Crawl back to that sewer you call a city and get a life. The game is over and you lost. Sheesh get real, you have more important things to worry about than trolling our boards and whining about the past. Better get ready for the Giants next week clown.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

LOL this guy is such a clown. Falcons got jobbed by the refs all night (holding no-calls, late hits and helmet-to-helmet on Ryan, Aso's retaliation, the BS roughing call on Abe, etc.), and it's Andy Reid's fault he didn't challenge the INT.

And putting in Jerry was "pulling a fast one"? LOL our best DT is out for 4 weeks with a sprained MCL, you tard. And the guy's a first round draft pick- not exactly a secret weapon.

And Vick was dominating? 21-10 ring a bell? What was the halftime score? Was Vick gonna play defense and stop us from putting up 2 80-yard TD drives on your "dream team" in the 4th quarter? Only thing Vick was good at Sunday night was dropping fumbles, son.

CRYBABY GO HOME.

I've said this before and will say it again.... I LOVE it when I hear Philly fans bitching about a loss.

And if they REALLY want to start comparing things that the refs missed let's talk about the Helmet to Helmet on Ryan on a 3rd down play.... There's my favorite the hands to the face and then face mask pull the RT did to Abraham on a big 3rd down play... Helmet to Helmet on Roddy... Roughing the passer no-calls on Ryan.. etc.

Actually can someone post the pic of Abraham getting face masked? It was first half on a big pass play to the left where the guy was being covered by Sanders? I want to make that my new sig.

Abe also got horse collered and held. No calls. Don't have pictures but I always watch Abe, my fav player.

mj-laughing.gif

I guess mike Vick is your 4th pro bowl cb? Cause that's the only way he could have even attempted to prevent Matt Ryan from slicing up your "dream team" secondary pal in the no huddle. Andy Reid isn't making excuses and neither is anybody else so why you gotta?

There's a tear in my beer......