Something Rodney Harrison Said About Matt Ryan

I'm going to say something that I'm going to take some heat on, but I have to put this out there.

On NBC's pregame, Rodney Harrison said Matt Ryan has a weak arm. Now if that's his perception, I wondered if that's the perception of most of the DCs in this league. If it is, it would explain how the defenses play Ryan and why it's difficult to pass. Defenses may be playing Ryan for the short to medium pass because they don't fear his arm. It also means we may need to go to West Coast style of offense.

I'm going to say something that I'm going to take some heat on, but I have to put this out there.

On NBC's pregame, Rodney Harrison said Matt Ryan has a weak arm. Now if that's his perception, I wondered if that's the perception of most of the DCs in this league. If it is, it would explain how the defenses play Ryan and why it's difficult to pass. Defenses may be playing Ryan for the short to medium pass because they don't fear his arm. It also means we may need to go to West Coast style of offense.

Ryan has plenty of arm. He is not Bret favre or John elway in this respect but it is good enough. Rodney Harrison needs to watch more tape. He would eat crow if he would rewatch the 4th qtr from Sunday night

Peyton Manning doesn't have a strong either. I'd rather have an accurate passer than a throw it up for grabs like Vick does.

Ryan has plenty of arm. He is not Bret favre or John elway in this respect but it is good enough. Rodney Harrison needs to watch more tape. He would eat crow if he would rewatch the 4th qtr from Sunday night

Especially the drive that brought us to 31 - 28. It's 2 throws (one to Julio and one on the run to HD that can't be made with a weak arm)

Ryan is fine, MM isnt calling the deep ball play cause he is a predictiable stupid OC. i cant stand how he calls our offense cause it is the same the entire game. Run on first, Run on second, now we need a first down... gotta throw but defenses know that and since its always a short to medium pass the defense runs cover and its stopped. now we punt. We dont have this problem when we run "No Huddle". Ryan is a smart qb, people gotta stop thinking the sky is falling.

It was a shot at Ryan. He clearly doesn't like the Falcons and when he picked the Eagles to win, he had this attitude like "it shouldn't even be a question!" lol. Just like Heath Evans saying he just doesn't think we have "it" to beat the Eagles or hang with them. Yet we always hang with the Saints...

It was a shot at Ryan. He clearly doesn't like the Falcons and when he picked the Eagles to win, he had this attitude like "it shouldn't even be a question!" lol. Just like Heath Evans saying he just doesn't think we have "it" to beat the Eagles or hang with them. Yet we always hang with the Saints...

And then we won. we will be under the radar.... or in my opinion, disrespected till we win at least a playoff game.

Edited by Califalconfan84

Or the first play in overtime from last year's game in New Orleans. HD couldn't catch up with the fly pattern Ryan tossed out there. The OP isn't suggesting that this is true though...this is Rodney Harrison.

harrison has to be wrong he plays madden.........wait what position did he play, and for how long, ooooooooooooo ok i get it.

yeah i been said WCO 3 years ago

This qualifies him to have an afternoon show on 680 the Fan.