2011 Hick'ry Stick Award, Week 2 Mini-Poll

BCEagleATLFalcon

HSA Week 2  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be included in the running for the HSA, based on his performance in Week 2?

• Tony Gonzalez
    • Peria Jerry
    • Ray Edwards
    • Michael Turner
    • Matt Ryan
    • William Moore
    • Write-In

Our primetime game against an arch-nemesis team was a classic slugfest, and there are plenty of pieces of the Hick'ry to go around in celebration. Supes and I agreed on some front-runners, but we always include the write-in option as well (too many players to list made vital contributions to this game)!!

Please respond to this topic with the TWO players you feel are most worthy of being included in the final Week 4 poll, based on their performances in this game.

Have at it, friends!

Edited by BCEagleATLFalcon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Gonzo and Jerry.

Gonzo played lights out on Sunday night and made Matt Ryan look good. If not for his acrobatics in the end zone, we might not have won the game.

Jerry was very disruptive all night. He started one of my favorite plays from the night. I laughed as I watched Ray Edwards "truck" down the field with the fumble recovery that Jerry caused. Great moment!!

Ray Edwards deserves more love IMO. He was busting his *** all night on the DL. His effort alone on that play is what led to Vick getting hurt. He was literally trying to hurdle a blocker to get his hands on him. He put his body on the line for the good of the team. I know it's going to be tough to top Tony G this week but I voted for Ray!