Positives And Negatives With Our Team. Players To Coaches

J-Wall

How Baker is still a starter is beyond me. I don't give a rippy skippy that he was a 1st rd pick the dude can't play NFL ball period. He gets owned week in and week out. Bosher is a joke as well all this doesn't steam from Sunday its the eye test from my perspective. Reynolds has looked very shaky too. What used to be our strength is now a very bad deal and thats the oline. Wow!!! I love Mike Smith but i am not a fan of our coordinators. They are both so vanilla and cant adjust to ANYTHING. We are very basic with nothing creative in our playbook. Turner up the middle for 3 White with a deep out and Gonzo for 5. That's our plays and that wont get it done in this league. This team is far from explosive and that's where they wanted to be. He have great talent but they are so under used.

I've had it with the dink and donk but Ryan is too scared to stand in the pocket and wait for plays to develop down field. Drew Brees lit up the Bears secondary with bombs. Why couldn't Ryan. Bot coordinators should be fired. It seems like the same game plan every week with few adjustments during the game. The cover two defense in the secondary is a joke. THEY NEED TO MAN UP!

I've had it with the dink and donk but Ryan is too scared to stand in the pocket and wait for plays to develop down field. Drew Brees lit up the Bears secondary with bombs. Why couldn't Ryan. Bot coordinators should be fired. It seems like the same game plan every week with few adjustments during the game. The cover two defense in the secondary is a joke. THEY NEED TO MAN UP!
I disagree with you. Ryan stands in there when getting his tail whipped. You can't just air the ball out man. Deep passes take a little time to develop. Brees has an awesome oline that gives him time to do that. And why is that u ask? There offense is predicated on big plays ours is not not. It's the short crap that leads to not a whole lot. Protection is the key and our guys are not man enougj to handle that.

Was I blind last year, I don't believe baker sucked as bad as he does this year.

Baker was pretty bad last year. He started off real bad but got a little better after the first few games. This season Baker already had to face two pro-bowl DEs in Peppers and Cole. Atlanta should have given him more help against these elite DEs than they did. Baker might prove to be adequate against lesser DEs in the league, but he will never be good all alone against the better DEs.

Baker was pretty bad last year. He started off real bad but got a little better after the first few games. This season Baker already had to face two pro-bowl DEs in Peppers and Cole. Atlanta should have given him more help against these elite DEs than they did. Baker might prove to be adequate against lesser DEs in the league, but he will never be good all alone against the better DEs.

Thanks for the response good answer!

Weatherspoon and Jerry starting to emerge as forces.

Vance Walker as well.

I was watching the game yesterday and Jerry immediately stood out to me. He was getting penetration quickly and he popped Vick a few times.

The Eagles never went for one of the long bombs to Jackson that they've been known to do because Vick never had the time to let that deep route develop and Jerry was part of the reason why.

I LOVED what I saw from him Sunday night.

How Baker is still a starter is beyond me. I don't give a rippy skippy that he was a 1st rd pick the dude can't play NFL ball period. He gets owned week in and week out. Bosher is a joke as well all this doesn't steam from Sunday its the eye test from my perspective. Reynolds has looked very shaky too. What used to be our strength is now a very bad deal and thats the oline. Wow!!! I love Mike Smith but i am not a fan of our coordinators. They are both so vanilla and cant adjust to ANYTHING. We are very basic with nothing creative in our playbook. Turner up the middle for 3 White with a deep out and Gonzo for 5. That's our plays and that wont get it done in this league. This team is far from explosive and that's where they wanted to be. He have great talent but they are so under used.
<<< Baker needs to sit on the bench but will not because he is a TD 1st round pick. Another wasted pick by TD.I like to see Valdez in there to see how he looks he cant be any worse than Baker..