More Or Less Falcon Related...........

rightsaidfred

The AJC article on Dunta's hit on Maclin contains the following quote:

<<After the game, Philadelphia coach Andy Reid wouldn’t say if he thought Robinson deserved another fine or more punishment from the league. “That’s up to the league,” Reid said.>>

Andy Reid is a classy guy. I can't recall ever hearing him throw anyone under the bus. Just wanted to point that out..................... -_-

The AJC article on Dunta's hit on Maclin contains the following quote:

<<After the game, Philadelphia coach Andy Reid wouldn’t say if he thought Robinson deserved another fine or more punishment from the league. “That’s up to the league,” Reid said.>>

Andy Reid is a classy guy. I can't recall ever hearing him throw anyone under the bus. Just wanted to point that out..................... -_-

Fat Andy is a piece of cr@p, remember him putting MV in the game to run up the score......He is about as classy as an Uptown Hooker.

Fat Andy is a piece of cr@p, remember him putting MV in the game to run up the score......He is about as classy as an Uptown Hooker.

That's not exactly accurate...Andy Reid put in his backup QB because of the score. It just so happens that the backup was YKW.

I really don't have any problem with teams running up the score...it is still 11 vs 11. If you don't want the score run up, stop them.

Though on the other hand, I expect for a coach to be wise and not risk undue injury when the score is out of hand.

That's not exactly accurate...Andy Reid put in his backup QB because of the score. It just so happens that the backup was YKW.

I really don't have any problem with teams running up the score...it is still 11 vs 11. If you don't want the score run up, stop them.

Though on the other hand, I expect for a coach to be wise and not risk undue injury when the score is out of hand.

and you really belive that putting Mike Vick in with a big lead in the Georgia dome, to throw a touchdown pass and run in for another TD was "classy". They including Fat Andy were laughing at us as it happened. I sir am a falcons fan inside and out, if you really think that was "classy" then you are........clueless.