Bucs Favored By 1.5 Over The Falcons Sunday...

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

That really threw me seeing as according to all the Falcon homers here the BUCS will be lucky to even walk out of Ray Jay without support of canes & wheelchairs.

Seriously though, I really am surprised we're favored. Even by 1 point!

This is definitely the game of the week for the NFC South!

We are talking a WAR!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Please do not infringe on their dooshery with facts.

Yeah, you all were by far the BEST team in the playoffs and your Trophy Case PROVES that Point! :lol: :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

BOTH teams need to come out and show something. TO ME , this is a PICK EM game. odds should be even

I tend to agree but the Homers here are still living off that 13-3 record LAST season that got them absolutely NOTHING! :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You say i'm bringing up last year well you said we can't win on the road. I proved you wrong now you avoid what i said like a troll.

You were 6-2 on the road LAST year! This is the 2012 season and so far you're 0-1and you looked like **** in that loss! How does that make me a troll? Huh?

You were 6-2 on the road LAST year! This is the 2012 season and so far you're 0-1! How does that make me a troll? Huh?

You are also implying we have a tendency to suck on the road which just isn't true at all. I don't know why i'm entertaining you when you know i'm right but are just antagonizing for the sake of antagonizing.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

THE LAST TWO YEARS ..... WE USUALLY BEEN WINNING IN TAMPA.

YOU ARE LIKE SOME SAINTS ..... YOU GOT A SELECTIVE MEMORY.

WE'LL BRING IT BACK AROUND ON SUNDAY, ALL YOUR MEMORY

NEEDS .... IS A LITTLE JARRING!

You all have definitely had our number that last couple of seasons. but as much as you all hate to admit it. This NOT 2008, 2009 or 2010!

What any of us has done in past seasons is moot! You disagree?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

That's what Mason Foster will do to Matt Ryan.....Jar his brain......

Yeah boy! In the second half of the Vikings game young Mason really showed us why they let Rudd walk. He gets a bit more experience and........WATCH THE **** OUT!!

You all have definitely had our number that last couple of seasons. but as much as you all hate to admit it. This NOT 2008, 2009 or 2010!

What any of us has done in past seasons is moot! You disagree?

No but some teams/coaches seem to have others numbers. The NFL is all about matchups and i think we match up very well with TB.

Edited by Ethan...Again

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

No but some teams/coaches seem to have others numbers. The NFL is all about matchups and i think we match up very well with TB.

As we do you. We just haven't had the luck you Jabroney's have had the last few years. ;):lol: :P