Enhanced Pat Downs At Games

Aquietguy

Most are aware of the extreme and mostly unnecessary security measures being taken at air ports to supposedly protect us. Some of these pat downs are very extrusive and criminal in a lot of ways. So much so that a lot of people refuse to fly if unnecessary to not have to deal with it. Well they may have too also avoid NFL games because those same ridiculous pats downs will now be done at NFL games. As if there have been problems at any game that I know of. So if you plan to attend any games, you know what's coming. Unless fans stan up to it.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Most are aware of the extreme and mostly unnecessary security measures being taken at air ports to supposedly protect us. Some of these pat downs are very extrusive and criminal in a lot of ways. So much so that a lot of people refuse to fly if unnecessary to not have to deal with it. Well they may have too also avoid NFL games because those same ridiculous pats downs will now be done at NFL games. As if there have been problems at any game that I know of. So if you plan to attend any games, you know what's coming. Unless fans stan up to it.

What kind of problems? On September 11th I was actually glad they were doing it as who in **** knew what some nut job fanatic might try and do.

I didn't really find it all that intrusive and/or time consuming as we always get into the stadium at least 1 hour before kickoff to get our game faces on and the pat downs were going off without a hitch from what little I saw.

What kind of problems? On September 11th I was actually glad they were doing it as who in **** knew what some nut job fanatic might try and do.

I didn't really find it all that intrusive and/or time consuming as we always get into the stadium at least 1 hour before kickoff to get our game faces on and the pat downs were going off without a hitch from what little I saw.

For now maybe. But where does it end? There is plans already to have TSA in stores and shopping malls. As well as the scanners. I even read a report where they want TSA at high school functions. I just don't see the need. If anything we will need protection from our government the way things are going.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

For now maybe. But where does it end? There is plans already to have TSA in stores and shopping malls. As well as the scanners. I even read a report where they want TSA at high school functions. I just don't see the need. If anything we will need protection from our government the way things are going.

I see exactly what you're saying! Big Brother at it's finest and like you I'm afraid that's the way we're heading!

IS THERE AN ALTERNITIVE? I'D RATHER NOT WAIT UNTIL SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS.

BUT THERE SHOULD BE A BETTER WAY, THAN WHATS GOING ON IN THE AIRPORTS NOW.

TECHNOLOGY SHOULD SPEED UP THIS EXISTING SET-UP. ARE WE USING ALL THE TECH

AT OUR DISPOSAL? AS FOR THE "BIG BROTHER" ISSUES .... WE'VE BEEN HEADED THAT WAY FOR YEARS. YOU MAY NOT KNOW IT BUT .... WE'RE ALREADY THERE!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

IS THERE AN ALTERNITIVE? I'D RATHER NOT WAIT UNTIL SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS.

BUT THERE SHOULD BE A BETTER WAY, THAN WHATS GOING ON IN THE AIRPORTS NOW.

TECHNOLOGY SHOULD SPEED UP THIS EXISTING SET-UP. ARE WE USING ALL THE TECH

AT OUR DISPOSAL? AS FOR THE "BIG BROTHER" ISSUES .... WE'VE BEEN HEADED THAT WAY FOR YEARS. YOU MAY NOT KNOW IT BUT .... WE'RE ALREADY THERE!

I think what he's getting at is that nearly everything the Government does today is qualified "as being only for our own welfare" when in actuality it's simply another way for them to control the general population. It's getting worse by the day!

I think what he's getting at is that nearly everything the Government does today is qualified "as being only for our own welfare" when in actuality it's simply another way for them to control the general population. It's getting worse by the day!

THE GOVERNMENT WAS INTO THIS LONG BEFORE WE CAME ALONG.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

THE GOVERNMENT WAS INTO THIS LONG BEFORE WE CAME ALONG.

Not like they are now! W. used 9/11 to enact his so called "PATRIOT ACT" so they could trample on our civil rights at will with little to nothing we can do about it!

Fear is now their platform upon which they can literally destroy whomever they choose.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Dang....way back to the 16th century when you were born.....you shriveled relic......Cut some wood...get that old rusty bucket fired up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: STFU!! Rev's only a few years older than me! :lol:

It's a good thing. I'm glad they're taking extra precautions. These stadiums have 60,000+ people in a relatively small space, every home game. It would be devastating if a terrorist, or some other extremist tried anything in one.

Hopefully the guys in charge of the security find new and inventive ways in the future, to keep the people safe from any possible threat.