Nfc South Quarterback Ratings...

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan threw for a career-high four touchdown passes and theCarolina Panthers' Cam Newton topped the 400-yard mark for the second straight week. But the best quarterback in the NFC South in Week 2 was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Josh Freeman.

That’s according to Total QBR. Freeman ranked seventh in the league in Sunday’s game with 78.6 points. New Orleans’ Drew Brees was No. 12 at 72.8.

Ryan was No. 17 at 54.2 and 50 is considered an average score. Despite his high yardage total, Newton’s score was well below average. He was No. 29 at 25.2.

For the season, Brees is No. 8 at 72.3. Freeman is No. 12 at 60. Newton is No. 16 at 53.1 and Ryan is No. 19 at 45.8.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

is this espn's new rating?

Yes it is and had I realized it I wouldn't have bothered posting it! Those fools think they invented the freaking game!

Move along......there's NOTHING to see here! ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I actually prefer the new rating. I think the emphasis on situational stats more than line score stats makes it far more accurate.

You're probably right. I guess I'm just a traditionalist...... :) Even if it sheds Freeman in a better light I still prefer what they've been using but I suppose it only makes sense to use situational stats.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Lol slowly coming around on the new rating system huh.. please drop the act because if freeman stays higher than Ryan you know good and **** well youll be finding a way to show this rating every week

Actually Stain is like .7% higher in normal qb rating which is very surprising. Let's see what they are Monday.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

And don't you forget it jb's son! :lol: We're about to show the buccies why we were 13-3 last season, for the 6th straight time... B):o

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

You need to come back to the present you old *******! It's no longer 2008, 2009 or 2010.

Why am I even answering you since when we crush the Falcons you'll just come back with the "Oh Well, My REAL team the Redskins won"!

Pretty ******* pathetic. :P

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

who would you think is the best RB LB DE and TE in The South thru 2 weeks ?????

not even gonna mention WRs

B)

even if it was just M Ryan vs J Freeman on Sunday

Falcons would still win lol

Like anyone in their right mind would even consider your beer soaked prediction. But of course all the Homers here agree with you. :rolleyes: