"we Are Better Than Them..."

Daddy's Home

Ok...

Couple things...

What exactly does this mean?

1) The Eagles had some good stops against Michael Turner. Ahhh... but when the game was on the line? 60 yard run sir. How can you claim to be "better" than a team when they can run on you when they have to?

2) If a team has 5 trips to the red zone and scores 5 touchdowns... That's a 100% touchdown rate. How does that add up to, "being better than them"?

3) The Falcons forced more turnovers than the Eagles... Suffice it to say that I cannot find the formula for this ridiculous conclusion.

However, I do know what it means...

It means, when you have a tough pill to swallow, you can be capable of making whatever dismissive remark you have to to get the sour taste out of your mouth.

J. Mac?

Just take your medicine bro...

Like the rest of us.

Edited by Daddy's Home

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Ok...

Couple things...

1) The Eagles had some good stops against Michael Turner. Ahhh... but when the game was on the line? 60 yard run sir. How can you claim to be "better" than a team when they can run on you when they have to?

2) If a team has 5 trips to the red zone and scores 5 touchdowns... That's a 100% touchdown rate. How does that add up to, "being better than them"?

3) The Falcons forced more turnovers than the Eagles... Suffice it to say that I cannot find the formula for this ridiculous conclusion.

It means, when you have a tough pill to swallow, you can be capable of making whatever dismissive remark you have to to get the sour taste out of your mouth.

J. Mac?

Like the rest of us.

+1

i think he is saying that cause there offense was going up and down the field on us, we took advantage of there mistakes, just like the bears did us, and i think were better then the f*** azz bears, but they honestly do have better players, on defense they have exactly wat were missinfg, a good secondary, i would have said pass rush last year, but this year the pass rush is getting home, should have had 2-3 sacks in that game, but that was vick, so i cnt be too mad about it. but there a dangerous team no doubt, but so are we....

Jeremy Maclin is mentally rattled.

Clearly he was scared after getting crushed by DRob23, he cost the Eagles a chance at the game by stone-handing that 4th down pass.

Let him be a bitter crybaby and make his excuses instead of accepting the loss like a man.

35-31 Falcons. Sit on that one, Jeremy.

Yes the Eagles are a better team than than the Falcons. Just as the Falcons are better team than the Bears.

But it was just one of those games where weird things happened. The Falcons had a lot of odd things go their way that kept the score close. The Eagles beat themselves that day more than the Falcons did. The Falcons capitalized on those mistakes. It also doesn't help when the refs give out free a INT that in turn result in a short field and scoring drive.

I

Yes the Eagles are a better team than than the Falcons. Just as the Falcons are better team than the Bears.

But it was just one of those games where weird things happened. The Falcons had a lot of odd things go their way that kept the score close. The Eagles beat themselves that day more than the Falcons did. The Falcons capitalized on those mistakes. It also doesn't help when the refs give out free a INT that in turn result in a short field and scoring drive.

I

Also our new punter started a drive for them in the red zone with a spectacular 18 yard punt.

Ok...

Couple things...

J. Mac?

Like the rest of us.

Never thought I would do this but, well said Daddy I agree completely!

Ok...

Couple things...

J. Mac?

Like the rest of us.

i am very confused by his change of heart :wacko:

I

..........pathetic, blame the ref. fail. Enjoy the losing season. Vick hasn't ever had a back to back winning season and Sunday night, again, showed why. Although, I think you guys would be better off playing your thrid string qb...he is a true nfl qb.

Ok...

Couple things...

J. Mac?

Like the rest of us.

Well said. I doubt he is smart enough to comprehend it if he was able to anyway. Haha! :D

Didn't Abe's nuetral zone infraction get them an extra 4 points? Didn't the weak roughing the passer call on Abe get them an extra 4 points? Didn't they give the Eagles an INT on a ball that hit the ground and rotated as well? Didn't our punter screw the pooch twice? The refs should have called hands to the face and holding against the PHI defense but refused to. I guess the Falcons are the better team because we capitalized on mistakes- like all great teams must do.

Ok...

Couple things...

J. Mac?

Like the rest of us.

Ok...

Couple things...

J. Mac?

Like the rest of us.

Shut your mouth punk. You're an Eagles fan. Don't play that flip flop ********.