Watch The Game Again..peria Jerry Wow!

This guy had an incredile game. The Eagles could not stop him one-on-one they had to double team him most of the time and when they didn't he was constantly in the backfield. He was my defensive player of the game by far. He does something with his hands that gives him leverage and at other times he shoots through the gap super fast. I'm impressed!!!

I'm not just talking about the play that caused the fumble (Edwards return) the guy play hard all game WOW!!!

Edited by falconsfaninfresno

Yea... Cant wait to do my next video... have clips of him slamming Vick.... Dude was the player we have been waiting for him to be... It was multiple holding calls that wasnt called that Peria created...

In game 1 Peria didnt play bad... The guy was doubled team the almost whole.. He was doing what the NT position asked him to do.. Take on a double team.... He missed a sack in that game on one of his pressures.

i believe he is an all around athlete who would get it done in any formation.

his brother, not so much though, as we saw last night

I dont know about that..... He is good attacking.... In our coverage LB scheme... Dont think he would be the Clay he is today because we are not using him at his strengths.

If we blitz him alot and let him put his hands in the dirt on 3rd downs ... He would be really good but that 3-4 scheme allow him to succeed with the great matchups... Clay Matthews vs TE's , RB's, and RT's

The way they use him is great... They run stunts with him and line him up everywhere as a LB

Yea... Cant wait to do my next video... have clips of him slamming Vick.... Dude was the player we have been waiting for him to be... It was multiple holding calls that wasnt called that Peria created...

In game 1 Peria didnt play bad... The guy was doubled team the almost whole.. He was doing what the NT position asked him to do.. Take on a double team.... He missed a sack in that game on one of his pressures.

JBO why didn't Jerry get credit for the sack when he had YKW wrapped up and caused the fumble that was ran back by Edwards?

This guy had an incredile game. The Eagles could not stop him one-on-one they had to double team him most of the time and when they didn't he was constantly in the backfield. He was my defensive player of the game by far. He does something with his hands that gives him leverage and at other times he shoots through the gap super fast. I'm impressed!!!

I'm not just talking about the play that caused the fumble (Edwards return) the guy play hard all game WOW!!!

Said after the game last night (once the board crash was fixed) that Peria wasn't getting enough love for his performance, knew once everybody started getting past all the vick hoopla that he would start getting his props. Hope that's just the beginning for him, will be incredible to see a Peria playing like that every week along side Babs when he gets back.

JBO why didn't Jerry get credit for the sack when he had YKW wrapped up and caused the fumble that was ran back by Edwards?

I was thinking the same thing... They are saying it was a pitch fumble or they are saying it was suppose to be a run play but peria just blew it up... IDK

boy played angry. Angry Jerry is, dare i say it... A bowling ball of butcher knives. Thanks Mayock

People were quick to denounce him, a knee injury is always a big deal, clearly his was quite serious. If you watched any College play (Gritz, you are ole Miss right?), you will know the guy was an animal.

People say his play in preseason wasn't great, but he was the guy they doubled on the inside, not Babs (stupid, I know).

I don't think we should crown him and say Peters' job is lost, because he ain't shabby either.

Great game Jerry, keep it up and prove a few of us, including TD(!), very right.

Great game Jerry, keep it up and prove a few of us, including TD(!), very right.

As long as he stays healthy. No one I know knocked his ability when healthy--- I doubt very seriously that he will stay healthy long-term. However, I had one thread where I loudly proclaimed my wrongness on the outcome of the Iggles game; I will happily make another one at the end of the year if Jerry stays healthy and continues his play from last night.