Julio Climbing The Ladder ... Wow

7 catches in 2 games.

michael jenkins 6 catches.

glad we gave up them picks to become more explosive

Rookie in his second game against the top corner in the league VS multi year vet that underperformed since day 1. If you can not see Julio's upside and have counted him out already you don't deserve responses from people.

Rookie in his second game against the top corner in the league VS multi year vet that underperformed since day 1. If you can not see Julio's upside and have counted him out already you don't deserve responses from people.

top corner?

i seen nnamdi all over the place, it wasn't 1-1 the whole game.

what were you watching?

nnamdi played safety, nickel, and rcb.

im just so happy we will address our line issues with our number #1 pick next year.

how about you. there is some real Oline talent out there for us in the draft

top corner?

i seen nnamdi all over the place, it wasn't 1-1 the whole game.

what were you watching?

nnamdi played safety, nickel, and rcb.

im just so happy we will address our line issues with our number #1 pick next year.

how about you. there is some real Oline talent out there for us in the draft

He was being doubled a lot and wasn't targeted much. If he isn't thrown to he can't make big plays. You completely avoided my statement of you being critical of a rookie in game 2 and pretending a below average veteran is better with stats showing Julio with more catches lol. Quit crying , be happy we have Julio and quit being so negative.

He was being doubled a lot and wasn't targeted much. If he isn't thrown to he can't make big plays. You completely avoided my statement of you being critical of a rookie in game 2 and pretending a below average veteran is better with stats showing Julio with more catches lol. Quit crying , be happy we have Julio and quit being so negative.

i am not avoiding your statement.

but we did give up 5 draft picks and well it hasnt quite panned out yet.

hasnt made us more explosive has it?

they didnt doubel team thats a cover 2 shell

you see when its 3rd and long cause turner cant get moving and we have to pass the obvious pass def is out there bouth outside guys were "doubled" according to you

i am not avoiding your statement.

but we did give up 5 draft picks and well it hasnt quite panned out yet.

hasnt made us more explosive has it?

they didnt doubel team thats a cover 2 shell

you see when its 3rd and long cause turner cant get moving and we have to pass the obvious pass def is out there bouth outside guys were "doubled" according to you

It is 2 games lol ... Honestly dude 2 F'ing games and he's done fine for a rookie what did you expect ? He's not going to be Andre Johnson in game 2. He's a rookie and it will take some time but so far he's been solid.