Would You Do This Fantasy Trade?

I'm still on the CJ bandwagon, so I'd put him at worst even with McCoy.

That being said I'd die if someone asked straight up Fitz and Britt for Cassell and Nelson. Cassell is just going to get pounded especially without Charles, honestly he's borderline waiverwire bound anyways. Nelson is really good, but with Jennings, Driver and Finley there is plenty of talent to suck up the ball, and I don't see the Pack continuing to score at this pace.

Hey I Need Help From Ya.. I Have A Pretty Good Team But Have Been Unlucky The Past Two Weeks And I'm 0-2

I Desperately Need WR Help.. My WRs:

Starters:

Brandon Lloyd

Mario Manningham

Donald Driver

Bench:

Robert Meachem

Roy Williams

I'm Picking Up OAK WR Denarius Moore, who might be a 1week wonder, and BUF WR David Nelson.

Now.. I was offered this trade

BUF WR Erick Decker

CAR TE Greg Olsen

For

WAS TE Fred Davis (My Player)

I Already have Jason Witten and Heath Miller, but Fred Davis Has Been Beasting Lately.. Giving Him Away Will make my enemies better...

With The WRs i'ma pick up, should i accept this trade??

Any Suggestions Would Be Appreciated.. Thanks.

I think Nelson is legit. stevie johnson is dealing with a groin injury so that should mean more targets for nelson. Moore is really their(oak) only option. everyone else is still hurt, so he could repeat his performance for another week or so. I dont think you should make the trade. davis is a beast and I think you will be fine with Nelson, Manningham, Moore/lloyd. meachem will probably bounce back also. I think you are fine with you wire pickups.

I think Nelson is legit. stevie johnson is dealing with a groin injury so that should mean more targets for nelson. Moore is really their(oak) only option. everyone else is still hurt, so he could repeat his performance for another week or so. I dont think you should make the trade. davis is a beast and I think you will be fine with Nelson, Manningham, Moore/lloyd. meachem will probably bounce back also. I think you are fine with you wire pickups.

Thanks Bro, It's A Tough Match Up Though, Moore Got Jets, And Nelson Got Pats.

Nelson is going to be the starter in the slot the remainder of the season. He's second behind only Steve Johnson in targets (1 target behind, they were even in week 1, Johnson had 14 and he had 13 in week 2). Roscoe Parrish is injured, so that paves the way for Nelson to be more involved. I also see him coming to the forefront in the Pats agme against their bend but don't break defense. The Pats also don't have a premiere set of DB's like the Jets have, and he'll outscore Moore.

Hey I Need Help From Ya.. I Have A Pretty Good Team But Have Been Unlucky The Past Two Weeks And I'm 0-2

I Desperately Need WR Help.. My WRs:

Starters:

Brandon Lloyd

Mario Manningham

Donald Driver

Bench:

Robert Meachem

Roy Williams

I'm Picking Up OAK WR Denarius Moore, who might be a 1week wonder, and BUF WR David Nelson.

Now.. I was offered this trade

BUF WR Erick Decker

CAR TE Greg Olsen

For

WAS TE Fred Davis (My Player)

I Already have Jason Witten and Heath Miller, but Fred Davis Has Been Beasting Lately.. Giving Him Away Will make my enemies better...

With The WRs i'ma pick up, should i accept this trade??

Any Suggestions Would Be Appreciated.. Thanks.

Key an eye on Danny Amendola. A lot of people dropped him after a week #1 elbow injury, but he might return this weekend.

Ok I Was Offered This Trade.

I Trade Away:

AP

I Get:

Big Ben

Roddy White

But, I already have Matt Ryan And Kyle Orton.. I don't need 3 potential starting QBs.

And, this would leave me with a hole in the RB position, I have Mendenhall. So, if I move AP Mendenhall would be starting with Knowshon Moreno. Who has been ghost this season thus far.

Finally, it would help my terrible WR situation. Is it worth it though?

I have proposed a trade to try and shake things up. I am taking a risk by offering up my best player, in hopes to improve the overall talent of my injury laden and underachieving team. They are 1-3 and I can't afford to lose a fourth game in a row.

What do you guys think of this one?

I trade: Drew Brees, Marques Colston, Robert Meachem and Cedric Benson

for

Eli Manning, Michael Turner, Darren Sproles and Mario Manningham

Coming into this season, before a rash of injuries, this was my starting lineup:

QB: Drew Brees, QB: Josh Freeman, RB: Chris Johnson, RB: Jamaal Charles, WR: Miles Austin, WR: Stevie Johnson, WR: Marques Colston, TE: Vernon Davis, K: Garrett Hartley and DEF: Patriots (I lost 4 of those guys to injury and with Chris Johnson and Vernon Davis underachieving it has really hurt my team)

Bench: Cedric Benson, Anquan Boldin, Matt Cassel, Dexter McCluster, DeAngelo Williams, Robert Meachem, and Aaron Hernandez