Report: Romo Played With Fractured Rib, Punctured Lung

pencilpusher. just because

His ribs were hurt on the third play of the game. After hitting the locker room for some meds and waiting for them to take effect, While Jon Kitna did everything he could do to lose the game, we know Romo came back, played brilliantly and helped his team win the game in OT. 345 yards and two TDs.

THAT IS WHY I AM GLAD THIS GUY IS THE QB OF THE DALLAS COWBOYS.

DON'T ASK AGAIN.

hey pp...dont let the knee jerk reactions from your first game get to ya...if you look at his body of work in the last 8 yrs or so,you will see hes better than brees,manning,and even brady in the 4th qtr...people see one game and call him a choker when in fact hes chokes the least of all when the games on the line...look it up guys,and i hope he has a speedy recovery and gets back asap

hey pp...dont let the knee jerk reactions from your first game get to ya...if you look at his body of work in the last 8 yrs or so,you will see hes better than brees,manning,and even brady in the 4th qtr...people see one game and call him a choker when in fact hes chokes the least of all when the games on the line...look it up guys,and i hope he has a speedy recovery and gets back asap

Believe me freebird, I know the deal on Romo and the deal on those criticizing him. I posted a link that showed since 2006, his first year, he is second only to peyton Manning in passer rating in the 4th quarter. Not Brady, not Vick, not Brees, nobody is better but manning, the best in the game. I posted a link that showed he has excelled against quality teams and hasn't gotten those fat stats against poor teams. Even in the Jets game, he punked probably the best secondary in the NFL and he finally lost a late gamble against the NFLs best... It happens. Revis has gotten the best of most any QB he has faced sooner or later, that's why HE is considered the best secondary player. without r\Romo, Dallas would have been out of the game from the opening coin toss, not at the end of the 4th. I know the deal on Romo, believe me.

Romo is a top 10 QB in this league. I really don't know what is missing from this team. Seems like they should be scoring 30+ a game. Any who, get well soon Romo, breaking ribs is dangerous because you can puncture a lung... the media is harsh on ya, but the fans love ya!

Edited by FalconsLionsFan87