• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when Philly fans ***** about losing.

I also find it ironic that they find it classless when someone cheers when a player gets hurt. I guess they forgot all about when they cheered when Michael Irving had the career ending injury and they had to carry him out on a stretcher.

And nobody gave us any slack when Vick was our QB and he got injured.... I believe they used to say we were making excuses.... So right back 'atcha.

Karmas gonna be when he kicks the living **** out of the falcons in the playoffs. You falcons fans are sure talking a ton of **** now. Dont forget Andy Reid owns your ***** 8-2 against the Falcons. You were scared when Vick was in the game.Yeah typical classless falcon fan cheering on injury. You had to cheat to beat the eagles Dunta illegal hit on Maclin, cuz he couldnt keep up with him. An interception called on Vick when the ball hit the ground that wasnt. Yeah falcons always looking for cheap victory your team is a fraud. You cant play outside the dome. Yeah talk **** now but we'll see you again and we will win when it actually matters. If Vick stayed in that game you wouldve been crying and the fans wouldve walked out on you guys like they did in the loss to GB.

lmao your an idiot

Karmas gonna be when he kicks the living **** out of the falcons in the playoffs. You falcons fans are sure talking a ton of **** now. Dont forget Andy Reid owns your ***** 8-2 against the Falcons. You were scared when Vick was in the game.Yeah typical classless falcon fan cheering on injury. You had to cheat to beat the eagles Dunta illegal hit on Maclin, cuz he couldnt keep up with him. An interception called on Vick when the ball hit the ground that wasnt. Yeah falcons always looking for cheap victory your team is a fraud. You cant play outside the dome. Yeah talk **** now but we'll see you again and we will win when it actually matters. If Vick stayed in that game you wouldve been crying and the fans wouldve walked out on you guys like they did in the loss to GB.

It sure is funny how the tables have turned. The Philly message board used to have a forum basically dedicated to crucifying Vick over anything and everything he did. Now we got angry Philly fans coming over here telling us how great he is.

hahahahahah Vince Young is that you?

Guest Negatorris

Vick showed last night that he is the Better QB. The Falcons won last night due to LUCK. Something that you guys should be familiar with. That blown INT call was horrid. Matty Ice had 2 INTs.....

Falcons will not be making the Playoffs

So get your fishing poles ready!!

If anyone here had a good eye, they remember those two 3rd downs we stopped in the redzone, but they were called back because of penalties from Abraham, and that let to 14 points instead of possibly 6?

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE REMEMBERS THIS! IT WAS THE IGGES WHO GOT LUCKY! THE FALCONS PLAYED AVERAGE AND STILL LOST! GET OVER IT AND GO CRY ON THE IGGLES BOARD!

why cant we neg trolls like this anymore?

Vick showed last night that he is the Better QB. The Falcons won last night due to LUCK. Something that you guys should be familiar with. That blown INT call was horrid. Matty Ice had 2 INTs.....

Daddy Warbucks! Wow! Where have you been?!?!? The Bucs were so terrible for a while.... Guess you went into hibernation.... Or was it fishing?

It was a fluke play. Initially it looked like it was a neck injury, the way Vicks head snapped back.

People are saying that if Vick had not have been hurt that we would have lost the game. I disagree. We were pounding the crap out of Vick, the momentum was more on our side at that point. But whatever, speculation is pointless.

I dont think Vick has a concussion. He seemed very alert and aware coming off the field. I think its more what Moore said - "he checked himself out of the game" because he was getting pounded.

I noticed the samething all the pointing at the scoreboard when he was walking off man he seemed alert to me.Much like Assante Samuels business decision not to have a go at Turner as he ran in the TD to put us ahead there all Mercenaries to me I think the going was getting tough and the mercenary VICK called it a day.

A Business decision of soughts,I like seeing things like this as in the end we out physicalled them I like that alot.With Babs and Mclure to comeback I think the next time we see them we'll be alot better.

Vick ran into his Lineman, he bit thru his tongue. Im pretty sure thats all the injury Vick suffered on that play. Biting into your tongue hurts like ****, but he was obviously fine walking off the field. He checked himself out - knowing he had a Lead and figured he would end up with a Win. He didnt want to stay in the game and take a Loss - because that would be embarassing for him. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Vick ran into his Lineman, he bit thru his tongue. Im pretty sure thats all the injury Vick suffered on that play. Biting into your tongue hurts like ****, but he was obviously fine walking off the field. He checked himself out - knowing he had a Lead and figured he would end up with a Win. He didnt want to stay in the game and take a Loss - because that would be embarassing for him. He knew exactly what he was doing.

ROFLMAO..whatever you need to tell yourself huh?

This post is what I expect to hear from Philthy fans. They are low talkin' ignorant rednecks. This post proves it.

Are you sure about that? I was at the game and watched him stagger around the sidelines a few times, he looked out of it. You don't come of out the game over biting your tongue, maybe you sit out a series but you come back in. He rung his own bell pretty good and you could see it from across the field, I'm sure it was clear as day up close.

Luck? Really? If your Coach is so brilliant why didn't he go for 3 and then try an onside kick instead of going for it on 4th down with an unproven QB?