Vick's Concussion

Padawan Knight

Is it just me, or could Vick have avoided the helmet-to-helmet hit that caused his concussion?

I thought this when the showed the replay last night, but I was so amped from the game that I wanted to watch it again with a clear head before I commented on it.

I remember when Vick was here that he always liked to stand back and admire his passes. It seems that hasn't changed in Philly. If you watch the replay, you'll see Vick admiring his pass even after WillyMo made the hit on him. If he had tucked his body in as soon as he released the ball, he probably wouldn't have collided with his O-Lineman's helmet. His arrogance got him injured. Seems like some habits die hard...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what that blood in his mouth tasted like? I'm guessing it tasted like karma. :)

Karmas gonna be when he kicks the living **** out of the falcons in the playoffs. You falcons fans are sure talking a ton of **** now. Dont forget Andy Reid owns your ***** 8-2 against the Falcons. You were scared when Vick was in the game.Yeah typical classless falcon fan cheering on injury. You had to cheat to beat the eagles Dunta illegal hit on Maclin, cuz he couldnt keep up with him. An interception called on Vick when the ball hit the ground that wasnt. Yeah falcons always looking for cheap victory your team is a fraud. You cant play outside the dome. Yeah talk **** now but we'll see you again and we will win when it actually matters. If Vick stayed in that game you wouldve been crying and the fans wouldve walked out on you guys like they did in the loss to GB.

Karmas gonna be when he kicks the living **** out of the falcons in the playoffs. You falcons fans are sure talking a ton of **** now. Dont forget Andy Reid owns your ***** 8-2 against the Falcons. You were scared when Vick was in the game.Yeah typical classless falcon fan cheering on injury. You had to cheat to beat the eagles Dunta illegal hit on Maclin, cuz he couldnt keep up with him. An interception called on Vick when the ball hit the ground that wasnt. Yeah falcons always looking for cheap victory your team is a fraud. You cant play outside the dome. Yeah talk **** now but we'll see you again and we will win when it actually matters. If Vick stayed in that game you wouldve been crying and the fans wouldve walked out on you guys like they did in the loss to GB.

Run along little boy...your momma's calling you...sorry you are so butt hurt, but your overrated team lost. PERIOD. You're a 7 loss team this season and you won't be making the playoffs so STFU! Tell yer momma and them we asked how she's doin'.

Edited by neatodrum

Get over it. Please go back to the Eagles boards and cry in your beer (or do you still have to drink milk?) with them.

Was the interception a bad call? Yes. Could Reid have challenged it? Yes. Did he? No. [/story]

If you want to talk about bad calls, talk both ways. How about the Jenkins hit on Ryan that was helmet-to-helmet in the first quarter? That wasn't called. Neither were the pass interference plays. There was one in the fourth quarter (if I remember right) where Rogers-Cromartie had his hands in the face of Julio Jones and never turned around to look at the ball. By rule, that is pass interference. Was it called? No. Did we get past that and still beat the Eagles? Yes. [/story]

Hold on. I need to check to find out where "Can't win outside the Dome" ranks among playoff/home field advantage tiebreakers.

Shoot, I cant find it anywhere. But I suspect it ranks below "head to head record."

How 'bout that ...... Two games in and you guys are already a virtual full game behind us! (Unless there us a tie game, of course.)

Edited by holymoses

Karmas gonna be when he kicks the living **** out of the falcons in the playoffs.

It is like you guys have never watched him play. What makes you think he will be healthy enough to be effective in the playoffs? I don't want him to get hurt but I expect it every single time I see him play. Every hit he took last night I expected it to be the end of his game. He and Vince Young could make a pan of brownies and discuss their various boo-boos for hours.

Vick showed last night that he is the Better QB. The Falcons won last night due to LUCK. Something that you guys should be familiar with. That blown INT call was horrid. Matty Ice had 2 INTs.....

Falcons will not be making the Playoffs

So get your fishing poles ready!!

Lol, you have no brain.

And the Falcons will not be making the playoffs. They will go 8-8. Remember this post.. take a picture...

I have the Falcons going 10-6 or 11-5. Got the Eagles going 11-5 as well.

A win is a win my friend, and it seems as if, you're a little angry. Why don't you suck Andy Reid's **** already?

Vick showed last night that he is the Better QB. The Falcons won last night due to LUCK. Something that you guys should be familiar with. That blown INT call was horrid. Matty Ice had 2 INTs.....

Falcons will not be making the Playoffs

So get your fishing poles ready!!

Ron Mexico won't make it through the season in one piece. He's irresponsible with the ball and his body(in his personal AND professional life)...take your trolling *** and run along to the GIANTS message boards...I look forward to savoring your impending loss.

@War404buck

Again, Your coach could have challenged that so-called blown INT call and DIDN'T. Also, Vick had 2 fumbles to go with that INT. I seem to recall our QB getting roughed up with some helmet-to-helmet hits that were ignored by the officials who could only see green. I especially liked it when the Philly defense thought Matty was Mary Lou Retton and could do a funky split and not have his knee torn off. So quit whining about your loss and calling it LUCK on our side.