Dunta Fined $40,00 For The Helmet To Helmet Hit

DD: Objective Elite

note to all players

keep your head up and break your neck so you dont get fined :rolleyes:

contact was made with the shoulder , not the helmet

if he had not lowered his head, he would have broke his neck

guess they would have rather had a guy in a wheelchair for life instead of a Big Hit on a WR

next Girls will be playing the Game.....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Just heard it on the NFLN. There will be no suspension however.

But that was wrong huh? Because he plays for the team with the bottle opener on their helmets. :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Let it known as well, Dunta is a DIRTY DIRTY BIRD nasty hitter across the middle, (according to some media) pass it along to the rest of the NFC South..... ;)

Yeah..........we're all terrified! Johnny Lynch that punk AINT!!!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

note to all players

keep your head up and break your neck so you dont get fined :rolleyes:

contact was made with the shoulder , not the helmet

if he had not lowered his head, he would have broke his neck

guess they would have rather had a guy in a wheelchair for life instead of a Big Hit on a WR

next Girls will be playing the Game.....

When's your first game? :lol: :P :P

But that was wrong huh? Because he plays for the team with the bottle opener on their helmets. :lol:

Not sure where you're going with this JB. He broke the rules and was subsequently fined. If they would have suspended him, I would have had no problem with that either. I know you don't like me and have accused me of getting off on torturing people, being a intolerant bigot and so forth. I have never wained when it comes to breaking the law/rules. I don't care if it's a Falcons player, my neighbor or a family member, if you break the rules/law, you have to pay for it.

You would agree, yes?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Not sure where you're going with this JB. He broke the rules and was subsequently fined. If they would have suspended him, I would have had no problem with that either. I know you don't like me and have accused me of getting off on torturing people, being a intolerant bigot and so forth. I have never wained when it comes to breaking the law/rules. I don't care if it's a Falcons player, my neighbor or a family member, if you break the rules/law, you have to pay for it.

You would agree, yes?

Good for you. I don't like seeing guys get suspended for hits unless it's clearly intentional that they were trying to injure a player which Shredman is trying to promote with his ridiculous posts.

He77 Yea

If someone wants to run Their Mouth

Bust Them in It

Hard

I can Promise you

you wont here any talk outa Bucs this week

Just their dumb azz fans who cant see that we are 5-1 vs them since 08 and 35-11 overall since 08, Thats only the best Record in the NFC over that period and only Pats win More in the Entire NFL

sooo yea

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

He77 Yea

If someone wants to run Their Mouth

Bust Them in It

Hard

I can Promise you

you wont here any talk outa Bucs this week

Just their dumb azz fans who cant see that we are 5-1 vs them since 08 and 35-11 overall since 08, Thats only the best Record in the NFC over that period and only Pats win More in the Entire NFL

sooo yea

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Internet TOUGH GUY!! I LOVE it!! :lol: :lol:

NO SUSPENSION? I KNOW SOME SAINTS WHO

AIN'T GOING TO LIKE THIS. IN ANOTHER THREAD,

THEY WERE PREDICTING AT LEAST TWO GAMES,

AND A FINE. THINGS JUST AIN'T GOING THE WAY

THEY WANT. EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT. :D

if everyone thought the way Saints do, we would not even wear helmets

it would be flag football

1 Word

SOFT