All I Heard Today At Work Was " If Vick Hadn't Got Hurt"

To be a Saints fan must be horrible to know that all you have to look forward to in the next 3 years is a QB that will be gone and the hope of a bag head nation lays upon the shoulder of an unproven undrafted player in chase daniels...i'd be trolling on a better teams boards also to make them feel as bad as we do about our team. He77 you guys are probably on the panties and sucs board to salvating at their teams upside also.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Vick plays safety? Vick is so awesome he could have completed 10 of 7 passes -- 3 more than he ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED -- unlike Kafka who can only complete throws he ATTEMPTS?

LMAO

Go away.

Vick wouldnt have had to play defense he wouldve outscored the falcons. Vick is probably the only qb in the league that can single handedly win a game. Go back and watch miracle in the meadowlands for proof of this against a better defense than the falcons. 28 pts in 7 minutes.

Vick wouldnt have had to play defense he wouldve outscored the falcons. Vick is probably the only qb in the league that can single handedly win a game. Go back and watch miracle in the meadowlands for proof of this against a better defense than the falcons. 28 pts in 7 minutes.

Vick returned the game winning punt huh or caught the td pass before that and took it to the house.....smdh at ignorance

Hmm. Front page of NFL.com. Features Tony Romo as the sole reason the Cowboys are winning games. Your point.. refuted.

Well despite all the media hype it is not about just anyone player. It's a team sport and our team won - period.

All the woulda coulda shouldas are just the losers lament.

They had a nice lead when Vick left, their defense got shredded by our offense in the 4th quarter, and their backup QB played well. Besides they usually go to the run game in the 4th quarter when they have a lead. So I don't see where anybody can say they woulda won with Vick in there.

That much ballyhooed defense cost them the game.

i think that with the hit that was delivered to him he would get hurt any way. just think about it instead of bashing into your o-lineman he would be slammed to the turf.

i suddenly remember last year when everyone said that the aints lost the game with their missed FG and we didnt won it. a win is a win. and tonight we won live with that haters

Well I'm here to say just what I said to every person at work that told me that today.... Don't want to hear it! Injuries are a a part of the game. How many times have all of us on this board gotten shouted down by opposing teams fans over the years when we've complained about injuries? And we do the same to them when they complain about it. So in my mind it's a moot point! Besides, didn't they have the lead when MV got hurt? Their high dollar defense couldn't hold it! Nice game Falcons!!!

Lets see when YKW went down we were leading by 4, they scored the first TD with the help of a generous call by the refs on ABE, a blown coverage by the Falcons, and an amazing catch by Macklin that YKW over threw. The Second TD was after our rookie Punter had an 18 yard put from our endzone so they started at our 18, YKW had 2 fumbles, 1 interception, and 2 other possible INT one was dropped by Moore, the other went through Lofton's hands. Kafka recieved a BS Ruffing call on ABE by the refs to help the Eagles score another TD, As a Falcon fan the only eagle player on offense that scared me when they touched the ball was McCoy.

u wish the falcan't knock he out ....his own guy knock him out

by the way Brees is rated 8th and matt Melting ice @19 WHOOOOOO DATTTTTTTTTTTT

Brees will be gone in 3 years tops and matty ice will be causing hail storms when your team begins to wear bags again.

smdh 2 games and he is the best quarterback in the division.

Aint no one trolling an aint board. You are an Eagles fan posing as a Saints fan. Five posts? Really?!?!

Trolls coming out of the woodwork in full force today.

u wish the falcan't knock he out ....his own guy knock him out

by the way Brees is rated 8th and matt Melting ice @19 WHOOOOOO DATTTTTTTTTTTT

Go back and look at the play. Willie Mo slung him around into the player, otherwise his head would've slammed to the turf. Oh...we knocked him out of the game. If Willie Mo doesn't make that tackle, Vick stays in and who knows. Just like the fumble Jerry made on the 2 yard line. You can ASSUME they would've scored there, but instead, it was a fumble and a 60+ yard run in the other direction.

Kafka came in and played crisp. 7/9 for 72, one drop from Maclin's drop and another from the hail mary. Vick being out of the game didn't make a difference. If they sit Vick out because of his concussion and give Kafka the start next weeek I wouldn't be surprised if Kafka lights it up, and does better than Vick has of lately.

Falcan't better be glad VICK went down,ya'll would have LOST or should I say Ya'll were losing until he went down......I can't wait for the Saints to kick the butt......................WHO DAT!!!!!

You do realize it was 21-10 us when he went down, so i dont know how we were "Ya"ll Losing". Go back to school, learn how to put proper sentences together, and think before you speak ignorant saints fan.