All I Heard Today At Work Was " If Vick Hadn't Got Hurt"

Well I'm here to say just what I said to every person at work that told me that today.... Don't want to hear it! Injuries are a a part of the game. How many times have all of us on this board gotten shouted down by opposing teams fans over the years when we've complained about injuries? And we do the same to them when they complain about it. So in my mind it's a moot point! Besides, didn't they have the lead when MV got hurt? Their high dollar defense couldn't hold it! Nice game Falcons!!!

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you heard because it was the truth. Falcons also cheated the eagles saying Vick threw an interception when the ball hit the ground. Put it this way before Vick left the Eagles had a big lead. The Falcons definitely lose that game if Vick stayed no doubt. He was just really starting to get hot before he got hurt.

Falcan't better be glad VICK went down,ya'll would have LOST or should I say Ya'll were losing until he went down......I can't wait for the Saints to kick the butt......................WHO DAT!!!!!

I hope the Saints sweep they ***. They are so overrated. Everybody in the nation knows if Vick wouldnt have got hurt the falcons wouldve gotten stomped.

Edited by blpower

Falcan't better be glad VICK went down,ya'll would have LOST or should I say Ya'll were losing until he went down......I can't wait for the Saints to kick the butt......................WHO DAT!!!!!

Here is a what if for you Aints fan......What if your team could beat a a dismal 7-9 team would you be so mad about your team and their start of 1-1(which is the same as the falcons).