Pulling For Tampa Bay

Isosceles

That schedule probably has more to do with last season the Rays and Yankees going to the wire for the division so MLB scheduled a lot of late games to build excitement

Boston LOST! Technically, WC lead down to one game.

Unknown: Personally, I don't like this type of scheduling. I don't mind the two contenders playing each other the last series of the year like Braves/Phillies. But seven games in the final 10 days?

Heck, if they're gonna schedule like that, what not just let them play each other the last 12 games of the year?

Joe

Not that we aren't choking the lead away, but why is there not more pub about what is happening to the Sox? The shiek WS pick could quickly find itself on the outside looking in.

Maybe they probably don't even want the Rays to get in. After all, folks can't get enough of Yankees/Red Sox and that Green Monster can they?

Joe

The Rays have long been my favorite AL team since they had Fred McGriff back in their first year of play in 1998. If you go back to before the season I told everyone the Rays wouldn't go back to being dog meat just because they lost all those players and they have proven that. Even if they don't make the playoffs they showed that with their continued great scouting and player development they will continue to be a force every year.