Shouts Out To D-Rob!

ol'_dirty2

Maybe that lick he put on Maclin left him feeling a little exposed on that last play. Could it be that the feeling of streching for the ball made Maclin feel like he was going to get smacked again? At any rate, Robinson will hit you...if he's the off man covering you. Message to the league...get down!!!!

Dunta is not the best coverage guy but he brings the wood. I love it. I really do.

When I hear people like collinsworth and rev hall talk about suspensions I think what is this garbage?

We pay these guys millions to be modern day gladiators. You think they are not?

The game is a game of attrition. Also, these guys make so much money for a few years while the masses toil their whole lives and fail to make one years salary of an NFL player.

It is money to me. You get paid 50 million, take the abuse and stfu. Or, do not play.

See I do not have that option, I am not big enough to play. I box instead. When I am in the ring I am not thinking about 'I hope I dont hurt the other guy," actually I am thinking, "I am about to knock this mutha fu##$$% out!"

I do not want to see the NFL played with flags. I want to see HITS. BTW, last years hit was LED WITH THE SHOULDER!

Robinson is basically saying if you come across OUR middle be ready for pain. I have no problems with that. I have no problems with almost any of the hits except horse collar tackles and chop blocks.

Suspension for what? Playing football? The world is turning into a giant ******. This is football people. These are 300 pound GLADIATORS that collide 100 times a game like small auto-accidents. They also have the best safety equipment and medical assistance in the WORLD!!!!

Screw you Goodell, and Collinsworth your letting me down too. Grow a pair.

Dunta is not the best coverage guy but he brings the wood. I love it. I really do.

When I hear people like collinsworth and rev hall talk about suspensions I think what is this garbage?

We pay these guys millions to be modern day gladiators. You think they are not?

The game is a game of attrition. Also, these guys make so much money for a few years while the masses toil their whole lives and fail to make one years salary of an NFL player.

It is money to me. You get paid 50 million, take the abuse and stfu. Or, do not play.

See I do not have that option, I am not big enough to play. I box instead. When I am in the ring I am not thinking about 'I hope I dont hurt the other guy," actually I am thinking, "I am about to knock this mutha fu##$$% out!"

I do not want to see the NFL played with flags. I want to see HITS. BTW, last years hit was LED WITH THE SHOULDER!

Robinson is basically saying if you come across OUR middle be ready for pain. I have no problems with that. I have no problems with almost any of the hits except horse collar tackles and chop blocks.

Suspension for what? Playing football? The world is turning into a giant ******. This is football people. These are 300 pound GLADIATORS that collide 100 times a game like small auto-accidents. They also have the best safety equipment and medical assistance in the WORLD!!!!

Screw you Goodell, and Collinsworth your letting me down too. Grow a pair.

It was INDEED the shoulder last year too!

They should suspend Goodell. Seriously this is stupid. Commissioner for life? What a load of sh!t! This guy has done enough- I wonder if we can vote him out?

I just hope he isnt around long enough to damage the game irrevocably. Seriously Goodell just retire. I am not wishing you death or SERIOUS injury but I do hope some sort of non critical calamity strikes you down from your pedastool. Goodell sucks.

How was Dunta's hit the reason Maclin dropped the ball when Maclin caught 4 to 5 passes after the hit? I guess every time Maclin drops a pass, its gonna be because of the Dunta hit. The pass DeSean Jackson dropped in the end zone earlier was because of Dunta hit last year too right? I can see if Maclin alligator armed it. Then you could say Dunta's hit caused the drop. Someone is reaching to give Dunta credit on a stupid play. Not only did he cost the team yards, he also risked injuring himself like he did last year.

Read closer...It's just a discussion question. No one said it was the reason behind the drop. He was extended and maybe wondering if the backup had him in a vulnerable position. Especially considering he had already been torching us all night. I'm not reaching but I'm giving the man credit for trying to hit the receiver instead of holding his hand. I'm not even much of a D-Rob fan...considering I've not seen anything stellar in his coverage ability. I'm just saying hits add up and it COULD have been in Maclin's head.

Edited by ol'_dirty2

Good Point,

Drob and Moore will have the wrs thinking twice about crossing our 2nd

I am the only guy watching this that saw him

hit the guy with shoulder,

again,

Maclin just ran straight into his helmet!

Drob just drops his helmet in his shoulder launching technique,

because of the wind force.

Anyway, there is no need to wrap up

I am afraid that he will be suspended for the hit. I don't necessarily agree with that punishment but I think that will be what it is. The hit last year on DJax was merely incidental but this one looked more intentional even though I don't think it was. I still wish these guys would LEARN TO WRAP UP and TACKLE instead of these body blows they keep throwing, It's poor technique and it's gonna cost us points.

The hit last night was Robinson trying to do what he is supposed to do- dislodge the ball! He did make helmet to helmet contact and so it rightly should be a 15 yard penalty. Anything beyond that is just stupid. It appeared that he went for a shoulder blow, and succeeded, but their helmets also glanced. That is not dirty, that is the game of football. Otherwise they will need to fine/suspend every player who dove head first while making a tackle. That would be probably over half the defensive players in the league this week.

Edited by maxatlanta

One of the things I've always liked about football is the physicality of the game. Now we want these guys to play touch football and that's too much contact. Goodell is pushing the owner's agenda to protect their investment. I guess they forgot that fans have the right to not watch touch football if that's where they want to take the game. This is a violent sport no different from boxing or MMA fighting...except they have helmet and pads on. Collingsworth and anyone else who thinks Dunta's hit was a cheap shot can *^^%*%*. I'll leave it to your imagination.

Thank you to DRob for playing the game the right way. It is physically / mechanically impossible to attempt a tackle without having your head be the part that sticks out the furthest and first to get there. DRob put his shoulder into macklin, b/c of physics there helmets came together too.

Oh, and the hypocrisy of the Refs not calling the blatent helmet to helmet crashing head butt Ryan took on one of those sacks.......F that!