Remember When This Used To Be Us! Haha

Morewheat

Eagle fans are tearing each other apart over the play of Vick. Half say he is garbage and are convinced he will never win a SB and half think he still walks on water. Remember when we used to do that after every game Vick played?! I am so happy not to have to deal with that trash anymore. Who's with me?

Edited by RyantoWhite4theTD

Eagle fans are tearing each other apart of the play of Vick. Half say he is garbage and are convinced he will never win a SB and half think he still walks on water. Remember when we used to do that after every game Vick played?! I am so happy not to have to deal with that trash anymore. Who's with me?

I know I was reading that too. Like the one guy said Vick played better when it wasn't his team and he didn't have the big contract. Yep glad that kind of stuff is gone.

Eagle fans are tearing each other apart of the play of Vick. Half say he is garbage and are convinced he will never win a SB and half think he still walks on water. Remember when we used to do that after every game Vick played?! I am so happy not to have to deal with that trash anymore. Who's with me?

The ones saying he will never win a SB are right.

He will never win a SB.

I gotta a buddy thats an Eagles fan. He is always skeptical no matter what. He alreadv sayin they should have kept Kolb. LOL

I have to say that of all the team he could have gone to it is fun to watch this happen to the Iggles. They will probably be an even more jaded and psychologically disturbed fan base after Vick is their QB the next three years! :P

Edited by RyantoWhite4theTD

Oh the memories...

Vicks 3 turnovers and inability to protect the ball gave the Falcons a short field to work with ALL night. It drives me nuts how careless he carries the ball when scrambling, reminds me of Cunningham in that respect. Along with Andy's stupid trickery, not calling challenges in crucial situations and POOR clock management once again was all recipe for defeat.

So glad the drama has left the dome.

Eagle fans are tearing each other apart over the play of Vick. Half say he is garbage and are convinced he will never win a SB and half think he still walks on water. Remember when we used to do that after every game Vick played?! I am so happy not to have to deal with that trash anymore. Who's with me?

You are so happy not talking about Vick that your decided to talk about Vick? It's okay if you miss him,

Now we can talk about how we would have lost had he not been injured. Or how he out played Matt Ryan. Or how we haven't made it to an NFC championship game since we ditched him. Or how the village idiot from New England is dismantling our team. Vick is a great offensive weapon period.

Oh the memories...

Vicks 3 turnovers and inability to protect the ball gave the Falcons a short field to work with ALL night. It drives me nuts how careless he carries the ball when scrambling, reminds me of Cunningham in that respect. Along with Andy's stupid trickery, not calling challenges in crucial situations and POOR clock management once again was all recipe for defeat.

So glad the drama has left the dome.

He was responsible for one turnover. When he ran and failed to tuck in the ball. The play by Jerry was a failure of the O-line to pick him up something no QB would have survived. And his INT was a terrible call by the Ref and only a turnover because Reid made the mistake of not challenging.

Matt Ryan throw 2 INT's into really bad coverage neither of which had any chance of being a positive play.

You are so happy not talking about Vick that your decided to talk about Vick? It's okay if you miss him,

Now we can talk about how we would have lost had he not been injured. Or how he out played Matt Ryan. Or how we haven't made it to an NFC championship game since we ditched him. Or how the village idiot from New England is dismantling our team. Vick is a great offensive weapon period.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!

Um, no. Vick is who we thought he was. Same 'ol Vick, just older now.

Ryan is way better and a heII of a lot tougher.

Leave it to a Vick homer ... get off his lap already! :lol:

After the concussion last night, you can probably write him out of game 3.

Like they were saying on the Eagles board he is fun to watch and the big plays are exciting but it is balanced some what by his tendency to not stay within a scheme. And that style of play doesn't win championships.

**** I just hate the frickin Eagles.

I remember this board would be at each others throats after every game we had with Vick at QB.

EVERY game.

I remember Vick had like 2 games in a row where he had 300 yds passing.

Then the next game? Same ol' vick.

Glad Philly gets to deal with it now... It's kinda funny when it's not you. Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show :)