Trent Dilfer

Dustin DeLacerda

He was giving Ryan praise last night and stated our team needs to get more uptempo and allow Ryan to dictate what coverage we are in...I still think we need an OC for better route combinations and Play design..

I think Mularkey was fine the first year or two,but with what the Falcons have on offense his conservative style is really holding them back. However they aren't going to can him during the season so they stuck with him. It's almost like you want to just get the offense in the best shape possible and tell them allright we are going to run the no huddle as much as physically possible.

I still think we need an OC for better route combinations and Play design.

I agree. Mularkey is a has been in the world of offensive playcalling. He doesn't know how to adjust to what the defense is doing; Ryan getting killed by that idiot Baker and Mularkey does nothing to help Baker or run plays to that side to slow down Philly's DE rush. Pitiful, absolutely pitiful.

Dilhead said the most intelligent thing I've ever heard him say ever last night. he said Matt should call the offense all game and not only do I agree, I think we've all been yelling it forever. we need Bratkowski to install the route system he had in Cincinnati. think of how sweet it would look having Roddy, Julio, & Harry running the routes Ochocinco, TJ Housh, & Chris Henry ran for the Bengals, with backs like Turner, Snelling & Quizz

I think Mularkey was fine the first year or two,but with what the Falcons have on offense his conservative style is really holding them back. However they aren't going to can him during the season so they stuck with him. It's almost like you want to just get the offense in the best shape possible and tell them allright we are going to run the no huddle as much as physically possible.

Manning, Brady, Brees, even Vick, Rodgers, Orton, Cutler, Schaub --- all these QBs run their squads like a general. They know when the D is changing looks and can call plays deeper in the book to throw off and confuse the D. AND... they don't necessarily always try to choose the RIGHT play but they make sure they get OUT OF the WRONG PLAY.

Dilfer is actually knowledgeable. It just amazes me b/c he was such a below average QB. Always makes me wonder why some of these guys who know their stuff like that weren't better players.

It's because of one of the things he said last night. Many QB's are smart enough to read coverages, make all the calls, and see the field and know exactly what a defense is doing. But most of those QB's slow down physically (don't play as fast) when they have to process all of this information is split seconds. QB's like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, & Brees are the elite few who still play fast while also processing that information. He did say Ryan has that ability as well, even though physically he's not a top 10 QB (in Dilweed's words). Dilpher could process the info when he played, but when he was processing, it was like he was running in waist deep mud on the field. He slowed way down physically.

Well Mike Ditka is in the HOF.

Thats one. Good call. There have been so many fails though. Bart Starr , Forrest Gregg, Mike Singletary, etc, etc. of all 32 head coaches right now i cant think of one great player. Sean Peyton? LOL. Mike Smith. did he even play? etc etc etc. Did Bill Walsh play Pro Football? Trent Dilfer was a decent player. A first round pick that got destroyed by Tampa Bay's O-Line his 1st 6 years in the league. Ive also found most the QB's are the better analysts.

Thats one. Good call. There have been so many fails though. Bart Starr , Forrest Gregg, Mike Singletary, etc, etc. of all 32 head coaches right now i cant think of one great player. Sean Peyton? LOL. Mike Smith. did he even play? etc etc etc. Did Bill Walsh play Pro Football? Trent Dilfer was a decent player. A first round pick that got destroyed by Tampa Bay's O-Line his 1st 6 years in the league. Ive also found most the former QB's are the better analysts.

Please do us all a favor and not evaluate every move OUR QB makes let me know the last time u had a 4 td performance. Also please find a pawn shop with a clearance on guns buy it and shoot urself thanks!#RiseUp

You are a very angry person might I suggest not watching shows about sports where people are paid to analyze and give their opinions of players performances.

Please delete this pointless post.

No Huddle. Been saying it since 2009. Ryan should be the next Manning/Brady-type QB... if only we would let him be.

MM an extremely poor OC. His standard route combos, formations, predictability, total lack of imagination or problem-solving abilities, etc. etc, are just mind-numbingly poor...

I think sometimes a monkey could almost do better

It's because of one of the things he said last night. Many QB's are smart enough to read coverages, make all the calls, and see the field and know exactly what a defense is doing. But most of those QB's slow down physically (don't play as fast) when they have to process all of this information is split seconds. QB's like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, & Brees are the elite few who still play fast while also processing that information. He did say Ryan has that ability as well, even though physically he's not a top 10 QB (in Dilweed's words). Dilpher could process the info when he played, but when he was processing, it was like he was running in waist deep mud on the field. He slowed way down physically.

Interesting. Didn't hear him say that but he might have a point.

Ryan didnt have 4 tds in my opinion he got one a free play that a flag was thrown on. If anything he got 3 because Gonzo and Roddy made him look better with great ,circus catches keeping their feet in bounds.

wtf?? now your just hating you ignorant trash..

matt played the best he could with pressure in his face.this oline needs work