You Know What's Almost As Annoying As All The #7 Jerseys?

Flip Wilson

KB was a good player and did alot of things for us! and a heck of a leader! he did help loss some games for us but he didnt do anything wrong to us so keep wearing them lol

I agree. Having a found admiration for Brooking can't be compared to fans that rock Vick jerseys. Brooking was a dedicated player and leader for many years on this team. He didn't sign a huge contract, give half effort and kill hundreds of dogs in his off time!

Brooking was near invisible his entire career here, the only thing that he was good at was not getting injured, he was a liability in nearly every phase of the game even when he was younger and padded his stats with tankles and pile on tackles. I'm glad he is gone and after he left the way he acted towards us means he is dead to me as a Falcon. He is also like 4th on Dallas depth chart so his days are numbered

Its not much different than the chief fans still loving TG. KB was a big part of the falcons for years and had alot of fans. Id say the Vick thing is worse. Vick actually hurt the team (bad) that year.

Yes it is. Everytime Gonzo speaks of the Chiefs and it's fans, he does so with respect. Keith Brooking acted a fool on the sidelines and cursed us. It's way different.

KB was a good player and did alot of things for us! and a heck of a leader! he did help loss some games for us but he didnt do anything wrong to us so keep wearing them lol

He was trash and cost us a lot of games late in his career with pile diving stat padding self. I don't wear my Vick Falcons jersey and nor should anyone wear Brooking uni's. Dunn is a different story. You can wear his jersey.

Well maybe some people cant afford to buy new jerseys. I still have my Crumpler jersey as well as my Norwood jersey. (Never bought a Vick jersey, didnt trust him). I am fortunant enough to be able to afford a ryan jersey and can wear it to the games.

Possible I guess but they did have tickets to the game which are pretty pricey.

...the 56 jerseys that don't say Weatherspoon.

Watching from home, I saw a ton of these in the stands. Sure it's not as bad as wearing Vick jerseys at Eagles games, but still pretty bad. Am I wrong? Does anyone not remember fist pumping dude?

keith-brooking.jpg

LOL, get over it. Brooking gave a lot of great years here. We dumped him, remember?

LOL, get over it. Brooking gave a lot of great years here. We dumped him, remember?

Hal, Brooking needed to be dumped four years earlier. He was terrible and then blasted the org. I rather see someone in a Vick Falcons jersey than a Brooking jersey and I rather someone wear a Vick Eagles jersey over a Falcons Vick jersey due to what happen at the end. Vick had some great years too but like Brooking, it ended horribly.

Edited by #1 pick

I am not a brooking fan at all, at least not his pile jumping days.

But the level of what he did to our franchise is in another galaxy to Mike.

A jersey is a jersey. Brook had a good career here. Vick spat on his career here

Different strokes for different folks. Brooking never did half of what Vick did for this franchise in my opinion. If you liked Keith, then maybe you see otherwise. I couldn't stand him.

Edited by #1 pick

Well, if someone can only afford one jersey, I'd much rather they wear a Keith Brooking jersey than a Michael Vick jersey haha

The Falcons organization should run some kind of jersey trade-in promotion... bring your Vick jersey to the game and get someone else's jersey for half price. :P

I like that solution... but also include ALL x-falcon player jersey's. Ill take a Turner and White jersey please. A Jones jersey will be next after a full season. Maybe sooner the way he's playing.

I don't have any issues with people wearing the old jerseys. Those things are expensive. I still have a Vick jersey, but I don't wear it.

I think people shouldn't have worn the Vick jerseys last night, you can wear them to other games, but not when he's playing your team. Remember, he scr**ed our team, so scr*w him.

Now, Brooking was cut by us and signed by Dallas. He had good years for us, so no hard feelings. It was clear he was upset by being cut. I'll personally give him a pass on the sideline antics.