Now About Those Upgrades?

Laugher

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about yards too, Rogers and Franklin ate up the oline of the bears not a huge feat, but they did what they were suppose to do plus now we get will smith back!

Our defense only gave up 23 points to the Bears. That's not anything to be proud of, but it's true.

Anyway you can get it I guess...

WEEK ONE, THE MIGHTY STEELERS WERE BROUGHT DOWN BY THE RAVENS.

THIS WEEK THE RAVENS WERE BROUGHT DOWN BY THE TITANS.

HOLD ON TO WHAT EVER GIVES YOU COMFORT. I KNOW IT WAS A CRUSHING

BLOW TO SEE US WIN LAST NIGHT. I FEEL FOR YA. :D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Our defense only gave up 23 points to the Bears. That's not anything to be proud of, but it's true.

Yeah, and those picks Stain threw last night were Vick's fault! :lol:

*****.....PUHLEASE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Looks to be a tough season for that secondary an oline.

Matt shaub, brees twice, Freeman twice, newton twice, and Rodgers...

Congrats to the Falcons pulling out that win. But lets not just throw aside your teams troubled areas.

Your OL and secondary look to be worse than ever.

What about ours?

I could not of said it any better than REV2 did! You can't compare week to week what one team does to another! The upgrades? Edwards, JJ, and Jaquizz all contributed towards the win and all will get better. Someone mentioned the OL? That needs to tighten up for sure...

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Not terribly worried. The Bears put up points on us largely because the offense couldn't get it going and kept giving the Bears awesome field position. Our defensive line dominated early in that game but faded as they kept getting dragged back onto the field. The offensive line continued to have trouble with another line featuring several great pass rushers (in Philly's case we're talking about as many as four different guys that could potentially put up double-digit sacks in a season as a team's primary pass rusher) but unlike the Chicago game we hung in there and got it done in the fourth quarter. We were also regularly victimized by the speed of Philly's offense and didn't have the interior penetration necessary to stop those draw runs or help the ends get to the quarterback, but Babs will be back eventually and we don't play an offense like that again this season.

Ultimately we need better protection at left tackle and in the interior of the offensive line but we've already played two of the most dangerous defensive lines we're going to see this season, McClure will be back soon enough and Reynolds will adjust with time. The secondary always seems to need improvement but Philly had one of the best offenses in the league last year and the defense did enough to win by getting some stops and forcing turnovers. Obviously between an ugly loss and and ugly win we're not much to look at on the stat sheet yet but that will come in time; the more important thing right now is keeping up in the standings through the toughest part of our schedule.

Congrats you guys had to send the house literally every down to stop Cutler, and Forte still ate you alive.

I'd be more worried how you guys are going to stop us with a porous as **** DB Corp, and a rather weak LB corp. sure you have frank and ellis, that doesn't mean we aren't going to just draw and pitch you to death with rodgers and snelling.

Also, Vick was barely escaping due to his speed, we are going to eat your crap Oline alive

Man o man says the guy whose team was ate alive by the bears, which we dispersed in the same fashion as they did your pathetic team!

Congrats you guys had to send the house literally every down to stop Cutler, and Forte still ate you alive.

I'd be more worried how you guys are going to stop us with a porous as **** DB Corp, and a rather weak LB corp. sure you have frank and ellis, that doesn't mean we aren't going to just draw and pitch you to death with rodgers and snelling.

Also, Vick was barely escaping due to his speed, we are going to eat your crap Oline alive

I like it when people talk about games they really don't know about.

Our DB's weren't the reason Forte had such a good game, not even close :lol:

EDIT: Actually, maybe our DB's are the reason Forte had so many catches. Their WR's couldn't get open vs our DB's so they had to look for Forte.

Forte was the only Bear to have a good game. They still put up only 13 points. How did your elite defense do? How many plays over 20 yards did Chicago have in both weeks?

Edited by Big_L

Forte was the only Bear to have a good game. They still put up only 13 points. How did your elite defense do? How many plays over 20 yards did Chicago have in both weeks?

IDk but Green Bay had about 30 against you. Soo good luck, we also face you after you've played 8 straight games and we're coming off a bye.

Greenbay had 42 but they needed every bit of it to win, we held the bears to 301 total yards how did you do against them? About 400?

[quote name=Zodiac' timestamp='1316458964'

post='6358024]

IDk but Green Bay had about 30 against you. Soo good luck, we also face you after you've played 8 straight games and we're coming off a bye.