I Will Just Shut Up And So Should You

INDFalcon

I was all angry after the game vs bears. After the game yesterday, I will tell you to SHUT the F up for some of you on bitching about Ryan. He did the best he could with the o-line we got. I hope they replace Sam Baker else he is going Bake Ryan into a Minced meat quiche.

Come here man up and apologize for bitching all you all. He may even be our OC for what he did in 4th quarter

I guess this is first game with 4 TDs right? Let me know if he has done it before

Edited by qbusa

I never questioned Ryan's toughness and I always just look at those posters who do with incredulous scoff. They are obviously agenda driven people who have never watched him in a game.

I've seen him get up from hits that no one should get up from. In 2008, in Philadelphia, he took a hit that would have sent Vick crying to the locker room immediately. They started warming up Redman - and he just waved him off and went back out there. Gutsy as they come.

I knew after that first game in Tampa - his second NFL game - where he took the beating of a lifetime and kept getting up that this guy was as tough as they come.

He makes mistakes - he gets hyped up too much - and tries to make plays which sometimes hurts us.

But - guts? No - anyone who says Ryan is "playing scared" or doesn't have toughness - is someone who needs to put down the bottle and actually watch the game once in a while.

I've been whining about this line for 3 years - and everyone defends it. I've been saying we need a left tackle for a long time now. Ryan gets rid of the ball so fast - that everyone thinks this line is great - and Ryan is the problem. Why? Because it results in less down-field plays, more throw aways and less completions. So - the line is wonderful because he didn't get sacked - and Ryan just keeps going despite the criticism.

It's insane how little some people actually understand what is involved in the deep game.

Rocky Balboa is synonymous with Philly, but last night, Matt Ryan was Rocky Balboa.

Our line was trying to get him killed last night. That doesnt forgive Ryan for some of the throws he made. Matt looked anxious at times, and forced the ball a lot. But Ryan is not as at fault as it seems on paper. Julio ran some lazy routes. The Eagles secondary just didnt give Matt any room down the field. And the O-line was down right... abysmal.

BUT.... when our QB looked to have taken the beating of his life, and all was lost, our prizefighter of a QB peeled him self off the canvas and lead us to victory. I give more credit to the Burner for the win, but you have to admit Ryan came through when we needed him. Last night I heard Trent Dilfer say something that I actually agreed with. Matt is not the most talented guy in the league, he may not have the best arm strength or vision, but when it comes to brains, and the will to win, Matt is one of the very best right now.

I never questioned Ryan's toughness and I always just look at those posters who do with incredulous scoff. They are obviously agenda driven people who have never watched him in a game.

I've seen him get up from hits that no one should get up from. In 2008, in Philadelphia, he took a hit that would have sent Vick crying to the locker room immediately. They started warming up Redman - and he just waved him off and went back out there. Gutsy as they come.

I knew after that first game in Tampa - his second NFL game - where he took the beating of a lifetime and kept getting up that this guy was as tough as they come.

He makes mistakes - he gets hyped up too much - and tries to make plays which sometimes hurts us.

But - guts? No - anyone who says Ryan is "playing scared" or doesn't have toughness - is someone who needs to put down the bottle and actually watch the game once in a while.

I've been whining about this line for 3 years - and everyone defends it. I've been saying we need a left tackle for a long time now. Ryan gets rid of the ball so fast - that everyone thinks this line is great - and Ryan is the problem. Why? Because it results in less down-field plays, more throw aways and less completions. So - the line is wonderful because he didn't get sacked - and Ryan just keeps going despite the criticism.

It's insane how little some people actually understand what is involved in the deep game.

Very well said Tandy. He was basically the guy who directed our O in the 4th quarter. I am not comparing him with manning or anything like that. The guy is awesome when in no huddle O. Give the guy credit and I think he is doing exceptionally good for the OL we have.

Rocky Balboa is synonymous with Philly, but last night, Matt Ryan was Rocky Balboa.

Our line was trying to get him killed last night. That doesnt forgive Ryan for some of the throws he made. Matt looked anxious at times, and forced the ball a lot. But Ryan is not as at fault as it seems on paper. Julio ran some lazy routes. The Eagles secondary just didnt give Matt any room down the field. And the O-line was down right... abysmal.

BUT.... when our QB looked to have taken the beating of his life, and all was lost, our prizefighter of a QB peeled him self off the canvas and lead us to victory. I give more credit to the Burner for the win, but you have to admit Ryan came through when we needed him. Last night I heard Trent Dilfer say something that I actually agreed with. Matt is not the most talented guy in the league, he may not have the best arm strength or vision, but when it comes to brains, and the will to win, Matt is one of the very best right now.

Agreed. Matt "ROCKY ICE" Ryan :D

My two biggest gripes were BVG zones and his lack of blitzing, and Mularkey's vanilla plays.

I can't shut up about that, but I am very pleased with yesterday's results. Amazing what happens when Matt calls the offense.

I agree with you on the zones because Vick really started picking us apart in the second half but our defense made some big plays to keep us in the game. Mularkey drew up some decent plays but Matt was under fire all game long and mistimed some long passes.

Nice comparison there :) . Matt is a warrior who will give his all to ensure his team a victory.

I was all angry after the game vs bears. After the game yesterday, I will tell you to SHUT the F up for some of you on bitching about Ryan. He did the best he could with the o-line we got. I hope they replace Sam Baker else he is going Bake Ryan into a Minced meat quiche.

Come here man up and apologize for bitching all you all. He may even be our OC for what he did in 4th quarter

I guess this is first game with 4 TDs right? Let me know if he has done it before

I was very disappointed in Ryan and I have been eating crow since the end of the game. And this foot in my mouth makes it that much harder.

Very well said Tandy. He was basically the guy who directed our O in the 4th quarter. I am not comparing him with manning or anything like that. The guy is awesome when in no huddle O. Give the guy credit and I think he is doing exceptionally good for the OL we have.

did ya notice how much the pass rush slowed down when we went no huddle