My Posts Gave Atlanta The Win!

pencilpusher. just because

YOU GUYS BETTER THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS BUT BEFORE YOU THANK THEM YOU BETTER THANK YOUR OL PENCILPUSHER. I OUTTED RYAN AS THE EAGLES SECRET WEAPON AND PUT THAT GUY IN THE SPOTLIGHT. HE NO DOUBT READ MY POSTS AND IT PUT HIM IN A QUANDRY.HE SAID TO HIMSELF"RYAN OL BUDDY, THIS PENCILPUSHER CAT IS ONTO MY EAGLES LOVE AND HE'S GOT ME IN A TOUGH SPOT HERE"

HE STILL HAD HIS MOMENTS, TOSSING THOSE INT'S TO LET ANDY REID KNOW HE STILL HAS HIS POSTER ON HIS WALL, BUT IN THE END, RYAN KNEW HE WOULD GET RUN OUT OF ATLANTA IF HE DID THE OBVIOUS AND LOST TO PHILLY.

SO THANK YOUR PAPA PENCILPUSHER ATLANTA FANS FOR RYAN LEAVING HIS INNER EAGLE AT HOME THAT NIGHT. YOU GUYS HATED THAT POST BUT IN THE END, IT MADE RYAN FACE HIMSELF. AND NO DOUBT A LOT OF HIS TEAMMATES READ MY POST AND FACED UP TO HIM, TOO.I HAVE AN INBOX FULL OF THANK YOUS FROM THE TEAM THIS MORNING FOR OUTTING THAT TRAITOROUS PLAN THAT COULD HAVE SUNK THEIR ENTIRE SEASON. CHECK YOUR INBOX ES RODDY, BAKER, JONES AND ALL THE REST OF YOU GUYS. NO I DON'T WANT TO SPEND A WEEK IN FLOWERY BRANCH BUT THANKS FOR THE OFFER.

THANKS PAPA PENCIL. I'LL TAKE ANY HELP I CAN GET.

I SAW ROMO SUNDAY. IF ANYBODY THINKS THIS GUY

AIN'T A QB, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING

AT. THIS GUY COULD HAVE EASILY STAYED ON THE SIDE

LINE .... BUT HE CAME BACK IN THE GAME .... AND WON IT.

ROMO AIN'T "PUNKIFIED" THIS GUY HAS GUTS! B)

THANKS PAPA PENCIL. I'LL TAKE ANY HELP I CAN GET.

I SAW ROMO SUNDAY. IF ANYBODY THINKS THIS GUY

AIN'T A QB, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING

AT. THIS GUY COULD HAVE EASILY STAYED ON THE SIDE

LINE .... BUT HE CAME BACK IN THE GAME .... AND WON IT.

ROMO AIN'T "PUNKIFIED" THIS GUY HAS GUTS! B)

Glad to help rev. I believe kitna is a 9ers fan. His first pass was an int and he was only getting started. yea, there were people on this board calling romo a coward in the pocket last week, saying he folds under pressure. i hope they like that crow and i hope its undercooked cause they STILL gotta eat it this week.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

jb, you can be sure if I uncover a rat on your team i will surely let your team know. I don't wanna see ANY team lose because they have a WFW on their roster!

Well, I KNEW it had to be something you did or said because from what I saw on the field last night the Falcons are not beating ANYONE without a helluva lot of help!