I've Not Seen A Great Passing Game Tonight

Great game, great defense, horrid o-line and a putrid punter.

But the problem is our passing game. even if Ryan scored 4 touchdowns, our passing game was not good enough.

We scored 4 TDs because of Eagles turnovers.

I loved Ryan toughness, but I kept watching hesitations and bad decision making.

There's something wrong with his pocket awareness

I've seen Brady, today, escaping from tons of blitzes and still getting it done so don't say it's JUST the o-line

And someone tell MM we need some screens....!!!!!

But the problem is our passing game. even if Ryan scored 4 touchdowns, our passing game was not good enough.

I loved Ryan toughness, but I kept watching hesitations and bad decision making.

I've seen Brady, today, escaping from tons of blitzes and still getting it done so don't say it's JUST the o-line

Your defense played just as bad as your offense. It wasn't great at all.

Which is exactly what a good team is supposed to do when the opponent turns the ball over.

Two consecutive 80 yard TD drives in the 4th quarter after all of those hits he took, and you are still concerned about Ryan?!?

A lot of QB's, including Vick, get happy feet and turn the ball over. Comparing to Brady is a joke. That guy had ALL DAY vs SD. I watched that entire game, and Brady is awesome, but you can't compare the protection Matt gets to Brady's protection. Trent Cole lived in our backfield all game.

We have to do something on the line, though. MR2 will not survive until the bye week if he keeps getting smashed back there. I'd love to see some quick slants to Douglas so that Ryan can get rid of the ball quickly without checking down to a running back. I admire Ryan's resiliency but wish I didn't have to witness it. :(